A

Abasiophilia: attraction to people in neck braces, wheelchairs, casts, or other devices that impair mobility that was documented for the first time as occurring in a woman in the late 80s. It may be part of a medical fetish or enjoyed because it restricts movement.

Abduction as seduction: a kink where the abductor/kidnapper treats the victim in a loving manner.

Abrasions: people who enjoy this fetish like giving or receiving cuts and scrapes.

Acarophilia: arousal from scratching. Scratching is often an element incorporated into rough sex.

Accidental stimulation: refers to accidental physical stimulation and situations that arouse adrenaline and cause arousal.

Acrotomophilia/amputation: fetish for amputees. Fetishists may prefer a specific type of amputee (arm, leg, etc). A person with a fetish for being an amputee has apotemnophilia. There may be overlap with morphophilia.

Actirasty/sun rays: arousal by the rays of the sun. This may be enjoyed through sex outside.

Agalmatophilia: a person with this fetish is aroused by statues, mannequins or other figurative representations. This may be related to Pygmalionism, an attraction to items of one's own creation.

Age play: role play in which one or both partners pretends to be a different age/stage. Types of age play include infantilism, Daddy/daughter play, and diaper play, among others. Some kinksters differentiate between DD/lg and age play.

Agoraphilia/public play: fetish dedicated to sex in public places.

Aliens: kinksters fetishize about having sex with aliens, often in an abduction and forced scenario.

Altocalciphilia/high heels: a fetish for high heels, usually worn by women but not always.

Amazons and authoritarians: fetish dedicated to physically strong women like Amazons, women with strong personalities, or women in positions of authority.

Amaurophilia/blinded: kink for being unable to see, blinded or blindfolded during sex.

Anal penetration: a fetish for anal penetration with foreign objects (not sex toys or penises). Inserting objects that are not designed for anal safety (porous, without a flared base, with sharp edges) can cause damage.

Anal sex: both giving and receiving anal sex can be a kink or fetish. Giving to a male with a strap-on is also known as pegging.

Anal toys worn under clothing: a fetish for using/wearing anal toys such as butt plugs during the day and not just during sex activity. It may be a command of a submissive by a dominant, part of anal training to take bigger items or penises and/or as part of foreplay.

Anal training: the practice of preparing one's anus for inserting large items.

Anasteemaphilia/extreme sizes: a fetish for people over extreme sizes, ie a giant or a dwarf. It can be used to refer to attraction to partners of differing heights even if those people aren't especially gigantic or tiny.

Anonymous sex: a kink revolving around anonymous sexual encounters where one or both parties is unaware of the other's identity. Gloryholes are a common form of anonymous sex but they are not the only form.

Aquaphilia: fetish for water and having sex in or around water.  This can extend to a fetish for swimwear or posing in water even if it doesn't involve sexual activity.

Asphyxiation/breath play: a highly danerous kink dedicated to choking, smothering and strangulation. Autoerotic asphyxiation is self-choking. To be clear, asphyxiation is very dangerous and has led to injuries and deaths.

Auralism: the act of being aroused by sound

Autogynephilia: a kink where men present/dress as women (gynemimetophilia refers to men impersonating women). Autoandrophilia is arousal at the idea of being a man.
Note that this term was coined as an improvement on cross-dressing kink and has been used to describe transgendered individuals and has been used as an argument that trans people are mentally ill. Many prefer not to use this term, which is often transphobic. However, some people may have a fetish for crossdressing or becoming another gender that does not relate to their gender identity.

Autofellatio: a kink where a person performs a blowjob on themself.

Autoplushophilia: a type of plushophilia where a person is aroused by the idea being a stuffed animal, especially a cartoonish one.