M

Macro Fetish: people with this kink enjoy partners who are giant. This may mean plus-sized, but it can mean giants in the realm of fantasy roleplaying and writing.

Macrogenitalism: a fetish for genitals that are particularly large. This isn't limited just to penises.

Maiesiophilia: sexual attraction to pregnant women or giving birth.

Maschalagnia: a fetish dedicated to armpits, including, kissing, licking and smelling. This kink may also involve inserting penises in the armpit for stimulation.

Masochism: enjoyment of pain, punishment, and torture. Someone who feels this is known as a masochist. Masochists are often but not always submissive.

Mechanophilia: sexual attraction to and arousal by machines. While other fetishes objectify robots, this one can include a wider variety and may also go along with the desire to have sex in or on a machine such as a car, bike, plane, etc.

Medical play: role play involving medical scenarios, medical implements (scalpels, needles, speculums, etc) and/or medical uniforms. Medical play often involves an examination of one person by the "doctor," who may take advantage of the situation. Play piercing is also common in medical play. Any play that breaks the skin can be dangerous if an infection occurs.

Menophilia: an obsession with menstrual blood. Fetishists of this type don't mind period sex. In fact, they may prefer it. And they might like going down on a woman when she has her period.

Merinthophilia: the fetish for bondage. See also vincilagnia.

Mess fetish (hygrophilia): if you would rather avoid the wet spot on the bed, then this kink probably isn't for you. Mess fetishists enjoy the mess created by sexual fluids, both male and female fluid. They may use the fluids as lubes, to drink, to "paint" on their partner's body or passing it back and forth orally (snowballing).

Micro fetish: the opposite of a macro fetish. Kinksters enjoy when partners are much smaller than them or being the smaller partner. Those who fall into the latter group may enjoy the feeling of being crushed during sex.

Military: a military fetish that often goes hand in hand with a uniform fetish.

Mixophilia: a kink related to watching yourself having sex. Recording sex and mirrors are two ways to enjoy this kink.

Morphophilia: people with this fetish are attracted to bodies and body parts that are different from the norm. They might enjoy amputees, dwarves or people with other deformations.

Mummification: a kink where someone is bound entirely or nearly entirely to prevent almost all movement. A vacuum bed can achieve full mummification as can plastic wrap, but it can be dangerous if bindings prevent airflow. Mummification can also involve extreme temperatures, so hydration is a must to do it safely.

Muscles: some people have a fetish for defined or large muscles. Muscle worship is one variant of this kink.

Mysophilia: this fetish is for dirt and items that have been dirtied, especially by bodily fluids during sex. Used underwear is a common example.