F

Face fucking: an extreme form of blowjob where a person with a penis or strap-on roughly fucks a partner's mouth. This kink isn't inherently dangerous, but it can be uncomfortable and lead to tears, gagging and even vomiting.

Face sitting: the act of a woman sitting on a man's face while he performs oral. Face sitting can include mild suffocation but doesn't have to.

Face slapping: a slap across the face brings you to attention and corrects your mistakes. You're unlikely to enjoy this fetish unless you're a bit of a masochist, but it's not as far out as some items on this list of kinks.

Fat fetishism: The sexual attraction to overweight or obese people due to their weight and size. Gaining or feederism (mentioned below as "Forced feeding") is a variation of fat fetishism where the sexual attraction/gratification is not solely gained from the "fatness" but more from the process of gaining weight/getting fat.

Femdom: female domination

Fellatio: Oral stimulation of a penis. Not usually deemed a fetish or kink, but it can be for some.

Figging: using ginger root to create a burning sensation. It must be peeled before it can be inserted anally or vaginally.

Fighting/Wrestling: play fighting and wrestling is sexy because your body proximity as you struggle to maintain control.

Fire play: a form of edge play that involves flames and fire. Kinksters should be careful with hair, which can burn off and smell terrible (consider shaving first). Fire/heat may be contrasted with cold/ice. Fire play can be dangerous.

Fisting: the act of penetration with a full hand. Unlike the name suggests, your partner should start with your hand straight and thumb tucked under their fingers like a duck bill. After they insert their knuckles – the widest part of their hand – they can curl their fingers into a fist/ball shape. Fisting requires time, patience, trust and lots of lube.

Flogging (flagellation): hitting someone with a multi-tailed tool known as a flogger. Depending upon the strength of the swing, flogging can range from warm-up to harsh impact that draws blood. Floggers tails come in many materials: fur, leather, suede, rubber, silicone, and ball-chain to name a few.

Food play: incorporating food into sex. This may mean using someone as a dish or table, covering your partner's body with food and licking it off (think whipped cream or chocolate sauce, but you can get creative). Food play can be fun, but beware that playing with food near your vagina could contribute to a yeast infection. A fetish for food is known as sitophilia.

Foot fetish (podophilia): a foot fetishist enjoys feet sexually. This may involve footjobs, licking and sucking, massaging. Foot worship in a power exchange scene can take the form of polishing shoes or boots even with a tongue or worshipping feet-

Forced feeding: a kink for forcing someone to eat, potentially until they gain weight. This fetish is a type of body modification fetish. Feederism sometimes specifically refers to men feeding women but can be used without any distinction.

Formicophilia: arousal by insects or by insects crawling on and nibbling the body. The fetish for bees and wasps specifically is known as melissophilia while an attraction to spiders is known as arachnophilia.

Frotting: rubbing of two penises together. One man may hold the penises together during this act. Similar activities include frottage (rubbing while clothed for sexual stimulation) and frotteurism (rubbing or fondling an unsuspecting/non-consenting person).

Furries: this kink is hot, literally. Furries dress as animals or humanoid animal creatures, sometimes decked head-to-toe in fur. They often don animalistic dildos via strap-ons to enhance their furry play. Many furries engage in roleplay and cosplay as part of their lifestyle, which can become quite expensive.

Note that some furries engage only in costumes and roleplay only and no sexual activity (although some people do not see a distinction). To differentiate, "yiffy" refers to a sexualized furry fetish.