C

Caning: the act of hitting someone with a rod known as caning. Fleshy areas such as the back of the thighs and butt are advised, but some people enjoy caning the bottoms of feet. Canes are traditionally made from wood, but modern canes may be made from plastic, metal or other semi-flexible materials. Caning is a form of impact play that is more extreme than typical flogging and may be dangerous if done improperly.

Castration: An extreme fetish involving removal of all or part of a man's genitals. Actual castration is incredibly dangerous. Most kinksters obsess over it without actually going through with it. This kink goes hand in hand with emasculation fetishes as well as the ball busting, in which a man's balls are crushed.

CBT: Cock and ball torture (CBT) is pain applied to a man's genitals. It may be a form of punishment. CBT can involve shoes, sounding, stretching, impact implements and other tools. CBT can be dangerous.

Chasmophilia: aroused by crevices, caverns, or valleys.

Chastity: a fetish where someone's access to their genitals is blocked. Women wear chastity belts, and men wear cock cages that prevent erection and release. Also known as forced abstinence or forced celibacy. Chastity can be used as a form of self-denial or orgasm control, including ruined orgasms.

Choking: blood choking is the act of choking someone until they pass out. It is incredibly dangerous and can lead to brain damage. Choking is a type of edge play.

Claustrophilia: this fetish is the opposite of claustrophobia. A person becomes aroused or experiences orgasm through confinement to small spaces. This is a type of bondage.

Clothed sex (endytophilia): the affinity for sex while fully or partially clothed. You can enjoy this kink while lifting your skirt or dress, so your man penetrates you. Pushing underwear to the side can also be a form of this fetish.

Cock and/or ball fetishization: an obsession with cock and balls.

Cock worship: similar to breast worship. This fetish involves verbal, physical and mental adoration of a penis – including fake ones (strap-ons).

Collaring: the act of wearing a collar to show submission, loyalty and/or devotion to a dominant. A collar may be seen as purely sexual or also romantic (similar to an engagement/wedding ring). Collars may be placed on in public or private collaring ceremonies, and dominants may provide instructions for wearing collars. The collar may be an actual collar purchased from a pet store, one that is hand-tooled or a safe-for-work necklace or choker that can be worn in non-kinky spaces.

Consensual non-consent: situations where one or both parties have given prior consent for activities that may appear to be or actually involve nonconsent. Rape play is a common form. The "victim" has given prior consent to this type of play but seems to resist. Couples should negotiate boundaries beforehand, including a safe word. Consensual non-consent should never be spontaneous. If negotiations are avoided or safe words ignored, consensual nonconsent can lead to real trauma or even become sexual assault.

Corsetry: the act of wearing a corset, sometimes to the extent of changing the shape and size of one's body. Tight-lacing a corset enables one to successfully waist-train. Some dominants may use tight-lacing to limit breathing. It's not just limited to your abs and tummy either.

Corruption kink: the act of being aroused by corrupting an 'innocent' person

Cross-dressing: dressing like a member of the opposite sex. For many people, it's not necessarily sexual while it is for others. Cross-dressing can involves clothing, accessories, makeup, and wigs.

Crurophilia/legs: A kink related to legs.

Crush fetish: a particular fetish relating to crushing small animals or objects. Squashing kink is a similar obsession.

Cunnilingus: this kink can be geared towards receiving oral sex as a woman or giving it either as a man or woman. Cunnilingus plays well with pussy worship.

Cupping: small cups or jars are applied upside down to the body, usually the back. Fire or a hand-pump creates suction that results in temporary bruising and a tight feeling. Extreme cupping can break the skin, but cupping is considered safe (the flame is only used for suction and doesn't burn the skin).