B

Barebacking: sex without a condom. Barebacking is especially common in the gay community, but this act can be dangerous and lead to STI transmission or pregnancy.

Bathroom control: when the dominant person controls when, how and where the submissive can urinate or defecate. Extreme bathroom control can be dangerous.

Begging: kink for begging and pleading (to have sex, for release/orgasm, to perform an act, etc.). Begging is submissive in nature.

Belonephilia/sharp objects: affinity to pins, needles and sharp objects. Belonephilia can be quite dangerous. See also knife play.

Bestiality: sex with animals. (Illegal and non-consensual, fetishists like the idea but should never go through with doing so)

Bimbofication: The process of making someone into a bimbo or being turned into a bimbo themselves.

Blindfolds: a type of bondage that blocks a person's vision. See also amaurophilia.

Body Inflation: The practice of inflating or pretending to inflate a part of one's body, often for sexual gratification.

Bondage: restraint of a person, either by physical item (cuffs, rope, etc.) or instruction (known as mental bondage). Restraint can be full-body (vacuum beds, suspension) or involve a single body part such as the eyes (blindfold), mouth (ball gag), wrists or even thumbs. Bondage may include furniture and devices. Reddit has a number of subreddits dedicated to the subject.

Body modification: kink for a variety of body modifications. This may mean anything that changes the appearance of a body from tattoos to piercings to saline injections, but this kink may also only refer to specific body mods such as lip sewing.

Branding: marking someone with a symbol, word, etc. Typically uses a heated object (such as a metal hanger) to produce the brand. Branding is dangerous.

Breath play: choking and limiting breath.  Being aroused by this is known as hypoxyphilia. This kink is a type of edge play that is dangerous.

Breast/nipple torture: the breast equivalent of CBT. Torture may include hitting, pinching, bondage, and other methods of inflicting pain onto breasts.

Breast/nipple worship: the act of worshipshipping someone's breasts or nipples.