T

Taphephilia: fetish for being buried alive. This may be connected to an imprisonment kink.

Teasing (Tantalolagnia): To enjoy teasing as sexual gratification. This may be prolonged sexual teasing or teasing in the form of insults and ribbing.

Technophilia: a fetish for any technology such as robots, AI and sex machines. Kinks for cybernetic enhancements fall into this category, and some may fetishize the idea of amputations.

Teleiophilia: the erotic preference for persons between the age of physical maturity and the onset of middle-age.

Telephonicophilia: the fetish for phone sex and dirty talking over the phone.

Tentacle fetish: fetish for tentacles. Many people enjoy animated erotica/pornography with tentacles, and tentacles dildos also lend to this fantasy.

Teratophilia: attraction to people with bodily deformities. This umbrella term includes several other fetishes on this list including stigmatophilia, morphophilia, and acrotomophilia. However, it may also refer to a sexual attraction to "actual" monsters.

Thesauromania: kink for collecting women's clothing. The collector may focus on specific items/categories such as underwear.

Tickling (Knismolagnia, Knismo, Titillagnia): while tickling can be a form of teasing, it's a kink in its own right for some people. Those who enjoy tickling may enjoy surrendering control or struggling to retain it. Tickling to the point of urinating is also one flavor of this fetish. Tickle torture is a kink for tickling or being tickled while bound.

Transformation fetish: kink for transforming into other people or even non-human creatures. TF is common in hentai and some written erotica.

Trichophilia: hair fetish.

Triolism: a fetish for threesomes. This may include a kink for watching your partner have sex with someone else.

Tripsolagnophilia: massage fetish. Even if you don't have a fetish, a sensual massage can be relaxing and it's good foreplay!