Chapter two - family Drama

Laurence Barnes' Pov
She said "Ok, Ren.", fuck she remembers we were all hoping that she would have forgot about that, but given her whole attitude change she remembers she reminds me a lot of Leo they have the same attitude.

"Baby sis, we are here your bike is in the garage." I said picking her up and setting her back down while leading her in to the house.

"Boys get down here." I shouted as soon as I got to the front door.

They all came hurtling down the stairs, Lexi jumped and grabbed on to my arm for a spilt second before rebuilding her confident and emotionless front

"Lads close your mouths, I know I am pretty but I just want to sleep right now so I would really appreciate if Levi could show me the way to my room." She sighed and grabbed Levi's arm.

"What happened to our Princess?"  Louis asked.

"She remembers everything she called me Ren on the way here and Mary would never have called me that." I said looking at the floor Mary is our birth giver but she lost the title of mom when she stole our little sister.

"She is emotionless and was uncomfortable with me, I don't know what Mary put her through but we are going to have to help her with everything, that bag she had was the only thing she left her house with. Her home looked like it would not last a storm, she wasn't at school she was working which is odd, and when Lexi saw the way I looked at her house she had an episode." I said.

"What do you mean an episode?" Leo asked me.

"She has been handed the family curse she has IED she has it worse than you she punched a tree it was like she was blind to what she was hitting but it didn't matter as long as she was hitting something, but I managed to calm her eventually. I think we should give her some of Levi's clothes for the night." I said finally walking into my office to get some information on my sister.

Lexi Barnes' Pov
I had Levi help me get my room when we entered I nearly squealed it was absolutely perfect.

Lexi Barnes' Pov I had Levi help me get my room when we entered I nearly squealed it was absolutely perfect

"We can change your room if you want to but we thought you might be like us so we went with this." He said smiling at me.

"I love it, glad to see you wear the ring I sent you." I said hugging him.