Chapter sixteen ~ levi

Levi Barnes Pov
It's hard for me to tell how long Lexi has been ill it feels like forever but since Laurence and Louis were arguing when Louis brought Lexi home I decided to head upstairs and keep her company.
I think it's a twin thing but in her sleep she reached out for me and pulled me into a tight hug.

We were laying very close I could hear how hard it was getting for her to breathe, so I decided to text Chris because she was not her normal self but as I was about to send the text I realized this was her having a panic attack

"Louis, Laurence shut it you are causing her to have a freaking panic attack stop arguing we can hear you up here." I shouted causing them both to shut up.
"I did what I felt was needed I did what I had to anyone else would have done the same." Lexi mumbled.
"I know just Laurence is really protective and you're sick so he doesn't want you to get worse than you already are." I reminded her.
"How about we have a twin day and sleep in the games room today, we will eat all the junk food we want and you can do whatever you want?" I asked thinking out loud.
She nodded before grabbing Kirby her dinosaur teddy from when we were kids I had a similar one just in blue we were aloud to pick our colours because as kids we looked so similar.
As we grew that changed of course given that we were two different genders but we both looked pretty similar being twins no matter the gender there is always a colour that one person is give and the other is given.
It was around midday when Lexi properly woke up she was not being sick but she looked as if she might be sick.
"Hey do you want to go change into something different and we will watch another movie?" I asked trying to keep her mind off things.
She nodded before slowly limping upstairs and then changing before coming downstairs.
"Yesterday I found out that there is a rat in my gang so when Laurence and Louis were arguing it was over the fact that I had persuaded Louis to take me to go and make the rat sorry he existed. I have put blood sweat and tears into my gang so when there is a rat it's pretty serious and my sub leaders wanted to make sure I got what I wanted from him. He was a new member from over here so he didn't know much because we don't let the recruits know anything important. He went back to his leader with information about a fake mission that we were planning as a test for them the location was in a warehouse we had recently bought to train in. Louis took me to my gang house because otherwise I would have gotten there on my own, wether it would have been by car or motorcycle which would have probably resulted in problems. I am going to hurl." She said running to the bathroom I calmly followed her and held her hair while she was sick.
Now I understand why we are so worried about her being ill like she can go from perfectly normal to spilling her guts. After she was finished with being sick I helped her up and carried her to the games room.
"When I was younger I always knew something was missing, until my eighth birthday I just thought I was making you up but I asked Laurence if I had a twin and he told me everything about you and I instantly felt the connection to you even though we didn't even know if you were alive. I always felt inside that there was no way you were dead. Mary was a bitch for taking you away from us she was also a bitch for not treating you properly. Everyone loves you that's why it hurt us so much to talk about you when I turned fifteen I remember going to Laurence and demanding that I was able to redecorate your room because I was going to fight to find you and boy did I fight to find you. You just found us first, when you sent me that ring it was a reminder that somewhere out there was my missing piece. When Laurence let me design your room I called it twin intuition because I was designing it too be light so you would never have a full day and then I was like now it needs posters to cover the light because we all cover our brightness. Dani told us stories about you but he always called you Dahlia so whenever he told those stories I would say in my head I bet my twin is just like her. Unknowingly you are her and you are even better than I imagined.  You even manage to put up with our crazy brothers I love you sis, don't tell anyone but you are my favorite." I said as she layer her head on my chest while looking up at me.
"I love you too, you are also my favorite." She says before letting her eyes fall closed and finally letting her body sleep and work on making her better.
"Why do you do this to yourself?" I said while running my hand through her hair.
When Louis walked past the games room he came inside and sat down next to me pulling me into him.
"I hate it when you cry." He said drying my tears.
"Me too but I can't see this happen to my twin she goes from perfect to horribly sick in a matter of seconds she told me what happened yesterday and I would have done what you did because she told me if you hadn't taken her she would have found her own way there." I said before cuddling into my twin and going to sleep.