Chapter four - nightmares

Lexi Barnes' Pov

I was changed and ready for my workout, I went to Dani's gym, I wrapped my hands and feet because I like to fight bare foot but the ground is gross, I began to beat the gym punching bag

"Hey black dahlia you have a challenger." Dani said.
"Ok coming." I shouted back. I pulled my hood up over my head and began to hit my opposition, he was twice my size but it didn't take long to realise that he favoured his left side so his right was almost always left open also his right ankle was weak so for my last hit I struck his right ankle and he fell to the floor. At this point I won and walked out of the cage to get my money.
"You just defeated my undefeated champion." Dani grinned at me, "You are the champion here now."

"I did it with; a smile, a cast on and my nails on, this is why I fight men women would have pulled my nails off

"I did it with; a smile, a cast on and my nails on, this is why I fight men women would have pulled my nails off." I joke with him.
"Oh and you would just hate that, you're the one non girly girl I know that loves nails." Dani joked back.
"Ha ha, you love me. Anyway I have to get home I ran out after Leo was mean to me after I spoke Polish under my breath they and he was a bitch baby and snitched on me so I excused myself and came here to beat the crap out of some misogynist who need a lesson." I said turning to leave.
"Do you need a lift?" Dani asked me.
"Nah I brought my bike." I smirked.
"How you're 16 you have your licence?" Dani asked me shocked.
"I got it when I was 9, I was street racing at 8 I have an arrest warrant in 7 counties of England. Anyway I am going home now." I said leaving the gym.
When I arrived at home everyone was so angry at me but like why do they care they never wanted me here because they let mum take me.
"Why did you run away baby." Louis asked me as I walked through the door.
"I am sorry I needed to cool down." I sighed sitting at the kitchen island.
"But your leg is broken." Lucas butted in.
"Doesn't stop me from beating up a misogynist and it's definitely doesn't stop me from riding my bike the brake is on the left and my right leg can rest on the go pedal. Plus I have been riding for a long time." I said getting up to go to bed but Levi stopped me mid limp and gave me a piggyback to my room. "Thank you night Levi!" I changed into my pyjamas but wasn't planning on sleeping.

 "Thank you night Levi!" I changed into my pyjamas but wasn't planning on sleeping

II fell into one of the biggest nightmares I have had in a long time now.
Nightmare
It was my 13th birthday and I was just relaxing in the house when my mum came home high as a kite.
"Who are you? Why are you in my house get out or I will make you?" She mumbled being off her face, she approached me with a sinister grin when she was close enough to me I saw that she was holding a knife.
"You are a slut you are always late I bet most of the time you're whoring around with guys!" She most have recognised me now because she slurred while carving the word slut into my hip, then she got a hot poker and engraved slut into the scab, as well as that she carved IED into my neck with the poker.
"Avs come here, Avalon come here." I cried out loud.
"Mama stop."I screamed "stop!"
"Brat what are you doing here clean up your mess now." She screamed punching me.
"Stop please." I cried. "Stop!"
"Lexi wake up baby it's just a dream." I heard someone call from the distance.
Laurence Barnes' Pov
I woke up around 4:00am when I heard Lexi screaming at the top of her lungs, me and all the boys went running into her room, she looked like she was having a fit. I looked to see Lucas was trying to wake her "Lexi wake up baby it's just a dream!".
I walked over to the bed "Boys hold her down please I am going to get some water to wake her with." I said leaving to go get a glass of water. "I am so sorry sis but this is what's needed." I said quietly before pouring the water over her, about thirty seconds later she gasped awake.
Lexi Barnes Pov
"o nie, nie, kurwa, suko, obudziłem ich. przepraszam bardzo przepraszam. o kurwa, oni nie mówią po polsku." I said this was a common occurrence for me because I would only speak Polish when I woke Ma'am.
(oh no, no, no fucking bitch, I woke them up. sorry sorry sorry. oh fuck, they don't speak Polish.)
"Sorry! English version. Sorry didn't mean to wake you." I apologised sincerely.
"What the hell was that?" Leo shouted over the rest of my brothers.
"Just a nightmare nothing else." I said quickly trying to get them to leave but instead they came closer. My first language is Polish so when I am scared it always remains my first response, "nie, nie, zbliżaj się, wycofaj się. nie bij mnie, proszę."
(no, don't, stay away, back off. please don't hit me.)
"English mode activated... please." Laurence said laughing.
"pieprzyć to próbuję po angielsku. polski jest moim pierwszym pieprzonym językiem." I cried out. (fuck it, i'm trying in english. Polish is my first fucking language.)
"our fucking mother didn't teach me english, Dani had to teach me when i turned 12." I said not realising that I Talking English.
"That bitch!" Leo shouted making my flinch.
"What is that babe?" Lucas said stepping forward and pointed at my scars.
"..." I just sat there realising they had seen my scars just not my tattoos.
"what you want me to say they are scars, stupid!" I said. "I am so sorry
Lucas I don't cope well with questions about my scars!" I cried my nerves were all over the place, but when Liam approached me I jumped , he continued nevertheless he scooped me up and hugged me.