Chapter nineteen ~ finding Avalon

Lexi Barnes' Pov
It's been three days and I am feeling better although i am currently on a plane preparing to do a bust on the Russian dickhead who kidnapped my girlfriend.
My brothers, well Leo and Levi are sat next to me I chose to bring two of them so I could have some company.
Once the jet landed I grabbed all of my stuff and ran to find Jay who was waiting for us the boys followed suit.
We found Jay it turns out she had found the keys to my old Jeep Wrangler.
I sat upfront with Jay and we spoke in English knowing that if we spoke Italian the boys would be able to understand.
"Long time no see Jay." I said smirking.
"Glad you're doing better." She said smiling.
"Ok update what have we got on the Avalon situation?" I asked her seriously.
"We know her location in coordinates, we know from some of Demetrius' thugs that she is alive and she has been putting up one hell of a fight for the whole duration of her capturing, she has escaped once but was caught and she has about fifteen attempts of escaping under her belt. There was a rumour that went around their quarters saying that she didn't want to go back to Greece because one of her families workers was a mole and had ratted your date location so Avalon has most likely been given information about current affairs in the mafia world and about the underground world. Demetrius has left notes at each location the last note was different though it was solely addressed to you so we haven't opening it. However this one is different there where two notes one from Demetrius and then this one which is covered in Avalon's DNA so we suspect she is aware and being moved around the locations." Jay said handing me both envelopes while she drove us to our older base building hidden in the woods.
"This one just gives us the coordinates, but Avalon's has more details on who I can dispose of and has some pictures of her, I am not shocked it's something Avalon would always do she has always been able to worm her way into the coldest of hearts she has made one friend his names is Marcus and we are not to kill him he was kidnapped by Demetrius who then made him work for them.
She also said that she misses us but she kept hope by hearing my fighting name in the underground world because no one knew it was me, she misses Jay, Tom and Theo she confirmed that she won't be going home she has asked to stay with me if possible. She also said to be prepared for anything." I said summarising the letter.
We got to the gang house where me and Jay switched vehicles leaving to go and get Avalon back the boys stayed in the house.
The coordinates lead us to a industrial warehouse, me and the others all slowly walked in.
"Nice of you to join us finally Lexi." Demetrius said smirking at me from a stage.
"I have what you wanted, now I want my girlfriend back." I said throwing down a sack of money, my gang were fighting his but I knew we would win and soon enough everyone but Demetrius was dead.
"It's you or her. One of you is going to die tonight." Demetrius gloats.
"OK TAKE ME LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS I LIVED THE PAST YEARS WHILE SHE HAS BEEN WITH YOU TAKE ME DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME JUST LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS." i shouted stepping forward he pushed Avalon into me.
"Ok drive to the woods base my bike is round the corner get Leo and Levi my brothers they will know what to do, I don't want you doing this alone." With that I pushed her to the door she glanced back at me one last time before running to do as I said, I gave Jay the signal to move out so it was just me and Demetrius.
"Wow stone cold queen does have a heart after all so sad that it won't beat after today." He laughed maniacally.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warned him causing him to laugh hysterically.
I had one last look around the warehouse before I noticed Louis, Liam , Lucas and Laurence hiding in one corner. I had a feeling that they were following us I just wasn't sure.
I quickly and quietly got the upper hand and swung my leg out causing Demetrius to topple to my feet.
"Actually I think I will have you begging for mercy, you know it's strange to think that you're a mafia leader you look like you couldn't even spell gang my abusive mum looked like she could have done more harm and she was drunk and high most of her life." I said laughing lightly.
Avalon gave our secret signal when she appeared with my other brothers behind the rest of them, I realised that Demetrius had gotten his gun ready to shoot me so I ran at him ready to fight.
He had a couple good kicks but I got a lot of good hits and shots, before taking his last breath he pulled out a gun and shot my leg the non broken one. I signalled for Jay to take his body away while I tore my sleeve to wrap my wound. I used a bobby pin to remove the bullet without making a sound. Avalon launched into action and came to me so I could get on the bike with her and we could get to a hospital nearby.
"I am taking Lexi to get stitches at the closest hospital everyone else please clean up this mess or for the Barnes boys head to the base." Avalon shouted.
We got to the hospital and while they stitched my leg I hugged Avalon close while she was hugging me too.
" I missed you so much." We said at the same time before I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. As always it felt like heaven like we were meant to be together.
"I love you." I told her once we broke apart.
"I love you too." Avalon smiled while nuzzling into my neck.