Chapter six ~ home truth

Lexi Barnes' Pov
"I am taking Lexi to my room we are going to have twin day, watch some movies, maybe play some video games and then we are going to most probably sleep or just talk to each other." Levi said dismissing the both of us. As we reached his room I walked in and headed straight to his balcony where I could smoke, I dragged Levi out with me. He grabbed his keys because the door often locks while outside he looked at me confused, but it became clear what I was doing when I grabbed my box of cigarettes and lighter from my bra. I sat down on the balcony and began to inhale the smoke from my cigarette.
"You know that will kill you one day, right." Levi said glaring at my cigarette.
"I know. Dani will tell you it's useless to try and get me off them, I lasted a week before Dani couldn't take take me anymore. When I was not smoking my anxiety, depression and ADHD were worse then me normally, I became addicted at 7 mum was smoking and was giving me them. I was and I still am reliant on caffeine and nicotine." I said looking out at the landscape.
"Wow I guess life for you wasn't so fab now can please go inside and watch some Disney movies because I am guessing that you have not been able to, then we are going to the beach with some of my friends." Levi said.
"I have to meet people ugh! Also you can't tell our brothers what I just told you. Do your friends even know about me existing?" I asked throwing myself on his bed.
"Of course they know about you, because I have your name tattooed on my leg. Along with all the others."

"Fuck!" I cry out in pain as I feel my leg tense, maybe running and fighting were not the smartest ideas

"I am going to call Dani and Chris your leg doesn't look too great." Levi said grabbing my battered phone.
"His contact name is Yoda, he will explain it when he gets here." I said on the verge of passing out due to the pain in my leg.
"Hey Lexi I need you to calm down and hold Levi's hand while me and Dani cast your leg. Ok baby girl this is going to hurt like a shit ton. Talk to Levi while I do this how about you tell him why you call me Yoda." Dani said preparing to put my leg back in place and cast it.
"Ok, I call him Yoda ,Fuck , because he is dyslexic, fuck, and when he likes to read me inspirational speeches but ,Fuck, because he is dyslexic and he can't read to great and ,Fuck, he sounds like Yoda, so I like to call him that, Fuck. We done yet?" I half cried and half shouted.
"No doll we have to get your leg in line so we can cast it." Chris said stroking my arm.
"Why the fuck did no one tell me what's happening?" Laurence said as he came to Levi's room because of the fact I was like crying.
"Hey Lexi we're almost finished but we need Laurence to take over from Levi so Levi can take a breather and make sure his ribs are ok, we don't want him to end up like Davie." Chris said pulling Levi up and pushing Laurence into the seat in front of me so I was hugging him. Laurence spent the next ten minutes hugging me close to him while I cried I was feeling exhausted until Dani and Chris put a really tight cast on my leg from the massive break that was all the way up my leg.
"Lexi how did this happen?" Laurence asked me.
"When I was crawling out of hell." I shrugged.
"Are you being serious?" He asked me.
"Deadly!" I said getting up using the crutches Dani had leant next to me.

I got changed to leave with Levi, and then I limped to see where Levi had gotten to

"I know that you just got your leg casted but do you still want to come the beach with me and my friends?"
"Of course I am! Do you want to ride on my bike with me. I will let you drive." I said making him smile. "Here take this helmet it's yours now."

"Hey, guys!" Levi shouted as we neared his friends

"Who is the snow hoe?" One of the boys asked because of a birth defect the pigment in my hair never properly developed so I have hair white as snow , but the nickname snow hoe it reminds me of my Voldemort's abusive ex and it reminded me of Voldemort herself. "One of you jackasses will give my brother a ride home I am leaving. And don't call me snow hoe or I will repeat what happened to Leo the other night." I said menacingly.
Levi Barnes' Pov
"What exactly happened to Leo the other night?" Adam asked.
"She had a cutlass on her and intentionally missed Leo's neck but she got close enough to scare him." I said grabbing the jeep keys from drake.
"Wait it's not like she is going to drive with a cast on." Drake said.
"She can and will and because jackass over there pissed her off she is more likely to. I am not sure if she even knows the way home. My brothers are going to kill me." I said panicking.
Lexi Barnes' Pov
I ran at my bike and began to drive home. I walked up to the gate which I decided to scale  not to make my self known, I sat on the back decking where my spiralling thoughts must have caught up with me causing me to have a panic attack.
"Avalon I need you! Please help me.I think it's, um... I think it's happening again." I sighed shaking.
"Hey, Lexi?Hey. Hey, come on, sit down. Sit." Leo said dragging me into his side.