Chapter nine ~ why eat it when you can snort it

Lucas Barnes' Pov
My sister was dating the daughter of the fucking Greek mafia boss, did my sister know does she know about our involvement with being the Italian mafia, does she know that at all.
Being a mafia trainer I know a lot about signs of abuse and neglect, and Lexi's whole being is screaming abuse I just don't want to confront her in case she would run.
I know that Liam knows something that the rest of us don't but he won't tell us, he says it's between him and the munchkin. Liam is 23 and has always been the mum of all of us, he is the one of us who cooks.
I am the most observant brother like for example I know that Lexi has tattoos on her both her hands one says breath and one says begin they are in a visible place so they must be important to her. I also noticed that she wears a lot of old rubber bracelets, they must be another important thing to her.

 I also noticed that she wears a lot of old rubber bracelets, they must be another important thing to her

"Lexi what is with all the bracelets?" I asked carefully.
"I am 16, I have been staying here for a week almost now. I am going to trust you and open up to you guys so take it as you want to." She said rubbing her face.
"Ok, so this may be a shock to you guys but my bracelets cover stories of days I wasn't strong enough to get through, I have said this before but my life wasn't all sunshine and rainbows. Actions speak louder than words most often." She said pulling the bracelets up her arm revealing the fact that her wrist was covered in scars some newer than others.
My baby sister has tried to get rid of herself so many times, I don't think before throwing myself into a hug with her. She breaks down in my hold.
"Shhhh! We are going to get through this no matter how long it takes."

Lexi Barnes Pov "Please just go away

Lexi Barnes Pov
"Please just go away. You don't know me." I cried on the decking.
"We do know you." Lucas said.
"Ok name something you know about me." I shouted.
"We know that you hate cheese." Leo said.
"But you love cheeseburgers." Laurence said.
"You have trouble sleeping." Liam said smiling.
"We know you flinch at loud noises and sudden movement." Louis said.
"You have a hard time expecting compliments." Levi finished.
"Ok! Here's something you don't fucking know, you see that map coloured in over there." I said pointing to the right frame, Laurence picked it up and stood up so everyone could see it.

"Those seven places coloured in red well, I am not allowed there because I have an arrest warrant for me in each of them

"Those seven places coloured in red well, I am not allowed there because I have an arrest warrant for me in each of them. Mum liked the wrong kind of men after dad, they weren't good for her, seven of them liked to hit mum so I gave them a taste of their own medicine. You see having IED means sometimes I can be blinded by my rage." I sighed running my hand through my hair.
"What do the other colours mean Lexi?" Liam asked.
"Well the blue and purple are where I have lived the mint is where Avalon lived and then yellow is where grandma and grandpa lived and are now buried there you lived with me in the highlands in Scotland sad to see non of you lads picked up the accent unlike me." I said finally letting my American fake accent drop and letting the Scottish one flourish.
"That just made me so happy we moved to Italy as kids I haven't missed that accent, I mean it's better than the American accent just it's very confusing to be honest." Lucas laughed.
"You want a feckin right hook you want a bruise like Leo, I would shut it if I were you lad." I grimaced at the idea that my accent was annoying to them but then who gives a shit so.

I was just chilling in my room and enjoying the time I was strumming on my guitar, over the last week the boys had been very busy with work stuff and so had I my gang from Nottingham have move over here and we are going to be doing our business ov...

I was just chilling in my room and enjoying the time I was strumming on my guitar, over the last week the boys had been very busy with work stuff and so had I my gang from Nottingham have move over here and we are going to be doing our business over here we have an up coming alliance with my brothers which is where I am going to reveal myself to my brothers. Liam who doesn't necessarily get involved with the mafia deals has been working hard to get the deal to go the right way given that he knows I am the black dahlia he knows that my gang is the deal maker.
"Levi we are going to watch a movie get your butt in here!" I shouted.
About five minutes pass and Levi walks in with a shit ton of British sweets as well as Italian.
"What movie are we watching today then sis?" Levi asked me.
"Iron man, duh!" I rolled my eyes.
After the movie had ended we were all sat on my bed and I mean everyone was in my room.
"For a Scott you don't seem to like any sweets from the uk, do you?" Lucas asked me smirking.
"I mean not really like what the actual fuck is sherbet it's looks like fucking coke." I said laughing. 
"You just eat it don't stare at it anyway how do you know what coke looks like please say you aren't one of them too." Laurence said.
"Ma'am's boyfriends who I beat up where also crack heads, and you can't tell me you look at sherbet and don't think, why eat it when you can snort it." I said standing up with my crutches which are beginning to drive me mental. I looked at my brothers and they all looked up at me blankly.
"No you don't. Sad Mum used to say that you know she was sacked from teaching for turning up high as a kite, she said things like 'why eat it when you can snort it' to me at first I cried because she was doing drugs but eventually you become immune to her shitty way of parenting." I said lowering myself to my balcony floor while grabbing my blunt so I could sleep tonight. Living with ma'am taught me a few things one of them being if something makes you relax partake in it often for me it was smoking for my mum it was sex,drugs and alcohol.