Chapter seven ~ my galway girl

Lexi Barnes' Pov
"Tell me about something or someone you love." Leo said.
"My girlfriend Avalon." Then I sang because it calmed me. "She played the fiddle in an Irish band
But she fell in love with an English girl
Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand
Said, "Baby, I just want to dance"
I met her on Grafton street right outside of the bar
She shared a cigarette with me while her brother played the guitar
She asked me what does it mean, the Gaelic ink on your arm?
Said it was one of my friend's songs, do you want to drink on?
She took Jamie as a chaser, Jack for the fun
She got Arthur on the table with Johnny riding a shotgun
Chatted some more, one more drink at the bar
Then put Van on the jukebox, got up to dance.
You know she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool
And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room
As last orders were called was when she stood on the stool
After dancing to Cèilidh singing to trad tunes
I never heard Carrickfergus ever sang so sweet
A capella in the bar using her feet for a beat
Oh, I could have that voice playing on repeat for a week
And in this packed out room swear she was singing to me.
My Galway Girl
And now we've outstayed our welcome and it's closing time
I was holding her hand, her hand was holding mine
Our coats both smell of smoke, whisky and wine
As we fill up our lungs with the cold air of the night
I walked her home then she took me inside
To finish some Doritos and another bottle of wine
I swear I'm gonna put you in a song that I write
About a Galway Girl and a perfect night.
We went our separate ways" I finished singing
"and then I was training people with Dani, my next client walked in and there she was the most beautiful woman I have ever met. She could fight like a badass but she still had her soft side." I said fully calmed down.
"Wait why is your hair white." Leo asked me out of the blue.
"It's a birth defect my pigment didn't develop properly so my hair and my  skin, so I tend to avoid the sun or I cover up so I don't burn." I said bluntly. "My hole wardrobe is black, dark green or purple because otherwise I look awful, I hate the way I look if the colour are too bright I look pale as fuck. Anyway I am going to change." I said before walking away to my bed room.

I changed into something more comfortable and then headed back down stairs to where Leo was he picked the conversation back up

"Ok so what happened to your girlfriend Avalon?" He asked.
"Oh she was kidnapped by someone, her family were mine so every now and then they will call me and contact me about updates..." at that exact point I got a call, it was Dani so I picked it up.
"You have a race in twenty minutes and a fight in an hour." Dani sighed into the phone.
"Ok I will meet you there." I said hanging up the phone "that was Dani he wants to show me something so I am going to be going there tell Levi I am okay and have gone out with Dani." I said grabbing my bag and wallet.
I got into my racing car and spread of to the location.

It was one both me and Avalon used to fight but given the news the that the ghost was missing everyone knew it was the black dahlia

It was one both me and Avalon used to fight but given the news the that the ghost was missing everyone knew it was the black dahlia. Dani came and hopped in the car with me once I got there.
We have a tradition where we talk about our week while we are racing and today was no different.
Then about halfway through the race we had nothing left to talk about so I started blasting songs and sang along at the top of my lungs. In the end I won the racer with 15 minutes to spare I got the money and then sped away to Dani's gym for my fight.
I changed into some fighting gear and got ready to kick some ass.

I saw who I was fighting and could tell he had not fought in quite some time, because he was sloppy

I saw who I was fighting and could tell he had not fought in quite some time, because he was sloppy. I was first to fight him, his left side was stronger so I struck his left leg and made him fall to the ground. At this point I punched his left ribs and like that he was out.
Living with an abusive parent has it's upsides, for example I am able to sneak in to places with out alerting anyone. So I got in to our home without alerting anyone in the Italian mafia which is my family's mafia, they haven't told me but I know because I am the black dahlia.
When I got home I got myself a glass of water, I jumped and almost dropped my glass when someone pinned me against the wall.
"Where have you been you can't just runaway like that?" Laurence shouted making me cower away from him.
"I...I...I.. told Leo he knew I was with Dani." I stuttered before getting free and running from him.
"Wait Lexi I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" Laurence shouted from the other side of my door, I unlocked it and aloud him into he found me on my bed hugging my bear while sketching.
"Wait you kept your bear?" He asked.
"Yes, had to fight to keep him, but ma'am used to hate it because it wasn't girly enough for her. But I loved him was always fascinated with dinosaurs, and Kirby was my favourite thing. He reminded me of all of you guys." I said hugging the bear.

" I said hugging the bear