Chapter fifteen ~ louis

Louis Barnes Pov
It's been about three days since Lexi had first gotten sick and she is just getting worse at first we thought it was just from her lack of care for herself but then she told Laurence that her hearing aid hadn't been cleaned enough and it causes her to get ear infections and she hadn't been cleaning them enough so Laurence told us to remind her of a morning.
It was my day so I wore a pretty basic outfit given I would probably be inside all day.

I walked in to Lexi's took and got her an outfit ready for her, I decided to let her wake up on her own

I walked in to Lexi's took and got her an outfit ready for her, I decided to let her wake up on her own. It eventually happened after about thirty minutes but she groaned and ran to the bathroom before being sick again. I sat there holding her hair up and comforting her as best I could.

"Lexi I am going to make you some breakfast come down once you are dressed!" I said before leaving

I went down and made her the anti sickness tea and some toast before taking it into the living room. I was sat on the couch when I heard the lightest footsteps of Lexi.
"Hey princess want to come sit and eat some food please?" I said calmly.
She hummed and came and sat as close to me as she could at this point it is hard not to be concerned. She was nibbling on her toast when her phone rang.
"What do you fucking want I am not in the mood for this shit." She muttered before waiting for a response from the other person. "Sorry! Wait like for real." She screamed before hanging up the phone. I turned to look at my sisters paling face. She looked like she was going to vomit and then she began to run. I followed her and we wound up in the bathroom, where I held her hair up as she cried.
"My gang has a rat that was working with Demetrius and I am needed to go and deal with them will you come with me please. You need to change dress security guard like please." She pleaded.
"Ok let's do this." I said before going to change. 

When we met down stairs she looked amazing even though she was still in a cast and had to use her crutches she wasn't stable from being sick

"Let's go in my car." I said breaking her from her dazed state.
She got in my car before pulling her phone out and calling someone.
"Dani, I need your help come to the address I have just sent you dress like you are going to a mafia meeting. There is an issue with rats in my gang they are so lucky they haven't taken the symbol yet also I am sick so be prepared to take over for me at times. Operation exterminator is a go." She sighed before hanging up.
I continued following her directions and after ten minutes of me speeding we got to a very impressive house.

My kid sister is rich

"Quit gawking you can do that another time we have business to do now act like a bodyguard." She said turning on her emotionless front.
She dramatically slammed the door before walking down a set of concealed stairs, I followed behind at a distance before realizing Dani was behind me so I slowed down to walk with him.
"Why are we here?" Dani asked.
"There is one of Demetrius' men in her gang acting as a rat." I clarified with him.
We were walking for at least five minutes before we reached a room that was very similar to a mafia torture room.
I waited outside and kept my sunglasses on as if I were a bodyguard just like Lexi had asked me.
After ten minutes of listening to the man inside the room screaming my phone began to ring.

"Sì fratello che cos'è, sì, è con me, abbiamo avuto a che fare con qualcosa a che fare con la sua banda, quindi torneremo più tardi, non è affatto meglio, infatti, direi che è peggio, riesce a malapena a camminare dritto. Ha bisogno di riposare e lo stress non la aiuta, ma questo è serio lo spiegheremo quando torneremo a casa". I said on the phone with Laurence.
(Yes brother what is it, yes she is with me we had to deal with something to do with her gang so we will be back later she is nowhere near better in fact I would say she is worse she can barely walk straight. She needs to rest and stress is not helping her but this is serious we will explain when we get home.)
I was still out side for a half hour so I sat down and waited for Lexi and Dani to come back outside.
At around about three pm they both walked out of the room seemingly disturbed by what had happened. Needless to say I was just happy to be going home.
"Let's go Jay make sure mike won't see the light of day anytime soon." Lexi shouted before all the adrenaline seemed to fade from her body and she began to shake. Being the big brother I am I ran over to her and picked her up before walking us out to my car.
"Lexi you need to sleep princess we are going to drive slowly home so you can sleep I will explain to the boys why we were out but now you need to rest and get better." I said as she was fighting sleep for the first five minutes of our drive home.
Eventually we got home where we were greeted by a worried looking Laurence. I carried her upstairs to bed before tucking her in and kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight Kid love you." I said before closing her bedroom door.
"You have a lot of explaining to do brother I suggest you start now." Laurence threatened.
"She found out there was a rat in her gang and needed to go and sort it out. Worst part was that the rat was working for Demetrius." I explained knowing this was the calm before the storm.