Chapter 3~ I'm Sorry

Being in that hospital more than a day was exhausting. My head still ached and I had to be on crutches for a few days, then I can take my cast off because it was only a sprang ankle. None of my bones are broken. I don't know how I lost my balance. I wasn't wearing proper clothing or that I let my emotions get the best of me? I think it was all of them. Maybe if I would have done things differently, like wore my gymnastic clothes, stretched and drank water, and not have gotten on the hand spring when I knew my head wasn't in the right place. I had arrived to the house where I received immediate hugs and kisses, well on the cheek by Connor! I was surprised Taylor hugged me because last time I checked he hated me, plus Michal wasn't so nice either.  I thought he was. I guess don't judge a book by it's cover right?

"On crutches you guys are going to make me suffocate" I giggled, they let me go and were all smiling at me. I noticed one thing. Josh was the only person not there. He hated me that much? I mean Taylor came. It doesn't matter...

"Taylor and Michal were so worried about you like they kept saying how sorry for the way they treated you and you didn't deserve it" Ronnie laughed then I could see them give him looks.

"I did not.." Taylor mumbled but he was holding back a smile.

I was kind of shocked that they were worried about me, but that doesn't mean I forgive, well at least until an apology.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes and Connor too but he was the worst he actually.." Kevin said before Connor cut him off.

"Shut up an no one needs to know about that" he said, making the rest of his brothers laugh. He started chasing the twins because I think he forget who was which. Alex and Kyle ran after them. Chris followed so I was left with Taylor and Michal.

I started to walk with crutches then I heard my name so I turned around.

Taylor walked up to me and, Michal followed.

"I want to say I'm sorry for the way I treated you, well ever since you got here. It wasn't fair to you because I didn't even give you a chance. The way we blamed you for the painting when it was really Connor." he said. So connor did it an tried to make me take the fall? That jerk!

I put the crutches to the side and hugged Taylor. Something I thought I would never do but after he apologized, and he really did mean it, I thought he deserved a hug.

"I forgive you" I said. Wow I never imagined being this close to him he smelt so good. Wait, what am I saying!?

He held my left  hand so he could grab my crutches for me with his right.

"I don't want you to fall" he smiled.  Awh. He's really being nice all of a sudden.

"Trust me I won't. I've been in worse conditions" I said truthfully. The last time I was on crutches was when my bone shot out of my knee through my skin. Now that was painful.

"I'm sorry too. I had panicked when I saw all the blood.  I didn't know what to do then Taylor rushed in and picked you up.. I felt so bad Nicole I really did" Michal said an this whole time I thought it was him. Taylor actually cared about me?

"Well I forgive you too Michal" I said then he smiled at me.

I like the nice Michal and Taylor. Maybe now I could kind of relax here, and not worry about someone trying to humiliate me every chance they get, but who knows maybe they're just being nice because they feel guilty. I really think Taylor might be bipolar ha-ha. I had went into the elevator with Taylor since he is already going up there. When I was in here I started to remember the last time we were in here and he was a jerk and threw my bags out the elevator door! Ha-ha okay he didn't throw my bags out the door, maybe I'm over exaggerating a little.