Chapter 11~ Charlie Drew Arrives

Everyone was getting ready for something but I didn't know what...Alicia kept changing things around in the house she actually was cleaning I thought she had maids for that she also had Camille cook all kinds of food there was so much it minus well have been a buffet table. The boys were also cleaning there rooms too like surprisingly I’m so glad they did because it was to much mess and boy funk like clean it up- Alicia had gave me some dresses to wear look liked she designed them her self because it said her full name on the tag wow she could make clothes good but why did I need a dress? I picked out the black short dress with a white short jacket attached to it-at the end it had black see through flowers it was really beautiful on me I put on my black straps that wrapped around my ankle , I straightened my hair letting it fall down on my side. I sat on my bed turning on my laptop where I had received a message it said private so I didn't know who it was I clicked the message.

 Dear, Nicole

I know you must be going through a rough time dealing with your mothers death but I hope that you are holding up great little bug I wish I was there with you helping you every step of the way I hope that you are in good hands I can't even write everything I have to say to you but maybe I will get the chance to tell you in person.

What I just read was like a slap in the face like who was this could it be. Wait impossible it couldn't have been him maybe it was one of my friends I really don't know but my mind was like thrown off. I walked downstairs like right now I needed some water but the doorbell ringed I walked over to the door opening it. Woa like my mouth hung open for a second but I closed it so he wouldn't think I was some staring stalker this boy was so fine I bet girls would die if he walked passed them like that’s how gorgeous and hot he was.

"Now aren't you beautiful" he said leaning against the door frame

I could tell my face was flushing pink right now I couldn't cover my face like I just met the guy

"Well thank you" I smiled

"Your like a adorable cherry" he smiled his smile was like Josh he was the total package 

"Oh I guess I’m blushing again" I said trying to look away before I blushed even harder

He put his hand on my chin turning me back to face him "It's cute" he chuckled

I heard heels coming down the stairs so fast along with some running shoes

"Charlie!" I heard alicia say

He walked in hugging her oh my gosh he was the oldest Drew boy! no wonder they were doing all this stuff.

I turned around to see the rest of his brothers giving him a hug except Taylor and Michal they did there little slapping hands then Chris and Taylor helped bring his bags in.

Charlie turned around the rest did the same "so who is this beautiful young lady" he smiled

Alicia walked over to me she grabbed my hand "This is Nicole"

"Also my girlfriend" Josh said