Chapter 8~ The Hangover

I woke up laying on a hard ground looking up at the bright sky the sun shining in my face my head hurting really bad my phone was buzzing making my head hurt even worse so I turned it off completely I tried turning over but my back hurt. I sat up even though my back had pain and my head felt like a weight. I wanted to cry because it hurt so badly an I had slept out here for the night I guess I now know what a hangover feels like an trust me I’m never letting Taylor talk me into drinking again. I couldn't remember half of the stuff from the party then the thought of Taylor popped in my head I remember him taking me outside to drink shots then after that nothing. I got up an started walking it hurt walking in heels so I took them off, how far did I walk last night okay just follow the trail so it could lead me to the party house. I was walking for a few minutes then I saw the house wow did they leave a mess I started walking down the other trail which would lead me home I was walking for about forty minutes then I finally made it boy I was tired an my head was killing me. When I made it close to the door I heard arguing man my head hurt my feet ached from walking for about an hour an from the heels last night. I opened the door.

"Nicole!" Kevin said running to me giving me a hug then I saw Alicia walk out the kitchen she looked angry then the rest walked out to

"Nicole look at you where the hell have you been!" she said

I held the side of my head "Please don't scream at me" I said dropping my heels

"You better believe i'm going to scream at you young lady you disobeyed me Nicole!" she said

Everything was going blurry again I tried to walk upstairs

"Nicole where do you think your going!" she said then I walked back down holding my head it felt heavy

"I told you that you weren't suppose to leave your room and go to that party but you went and you never came home its two in the afternoon"

I felt dizzy I didn't feel to good I walked by the door placing my hand on it I felt like I needed air

"Nicole are you listening to me" she said

I felt like my body just shut down I found myself blacking out.

I looked around finding myself back in a hospital room It was kind of dark outside telling by the window where Josh was standing looking out of he looked tired.

I tried holding my head up it didn't hurt so bad like before it was better I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Josh..." I said then he quickly turned around rushing over to me giving me a tight hug

"Don't ever scare me like that again" he said

"Okay I won't" I said laying my head on his chest

"Nicole you were out for two weeks" he said letting me go I was out for two weeks??

"what two weeks?" I said