Chapter 5~ School Time!!

I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning, I was going to a new school right in the middle of the school year, like what the hell? They don't even have soccer or gymnastics! Well my other school didn't have gymnastics either but they had soccer, how was I going to fit in and if the people are stuck up just like some of these Drew boys i'm like going to die.

Going to a new school you have to make an impression right? Like in the movies where some girl walks in with dark eyeliner boots, dark hair an clothes that aren't too colorful, they assume she's emo right off the back? And she wasn't, she just was trying to look tough. Well I'm certainly not going to do that or like in the movie mean girls the girl comes all the way from Africa, an she ends up falling into a clique called the plastics forgetting about her friends who were nice to her from day one and ends up with everyone hating her in the end from what she has became and I'm not doing that either.

I'm just going to be myself,the real Nicole and if I don't make friends I'll just have to move all the way to California and be a swim suit model, yeah right! But my body is good to be a model uh shut up self.

I'm just hoping I don't have to run into that girl who was in Taylor's room, she might try to beat me up and I so don't want to lose a nail, I'm not the fighting type of girl.

I went over to my closet, Alicia sure knows how to buy a girl clothes! I mean it was so packed it almost couldn't fit, even the shoes on the shelf were squished I bet a ant would get suffocated to death if he tried to find food up in here.

I grabbed a white Vee neck shirt put on my red Varsity Jacket but didn't button it all the way, slid into some blue jean shorts and put on my red converses.

I straightened my hair brushed it to the side with a bang covering my left eye and applied some moose making it look wavy curly at the end.

I grabbed my dark blue bag which said gymnastics and had flowers around it.

"Nicole come down for breakfast" Alicia said over the speaker

I walked out my room going downstairs to the kitchen where Connor is washing his bowl, and turned around dropping it on the floor,it was glass too.

"Connor! You know how much money that cost me clean it up now!" Alicia yelled from the dining room.

He was blushing way to hard, I think he was embarrassed I had to giggle because I never seen Connor like this it was cute.

"Uh hi Nicole you look nice" he said looking up at me while picking up the glass.

"It would be better to get a broom instead of getting your hands cut" I said leaning against the counter.

He stopped picking it up "Yeah your right, I'm just a little tired that's all" he said leaving out the kitchen walking back in with a broom sweeping it into the dust pan throwing it into the trash.

I walked over picking up his hands "See you got cut" I ran my fingers over his wound making him wince.

"Oh I guess I couldn't feel it" he shrugged, such a boy.

"Nicole.." I heard Alicia say, I turned I forgot the door was open to the dining area an they could see me now and they were all giving me looks.

"Connor got cut see!" I said holding up his hand.