Chapter 15~ Elevator Situation

The party last Friday was awesome I had a lot of fun it was funny when this drunk girl spilled her beer all over Taylor that was priceless. I got out of bed took a shower when I got out the bathroom Connor was laying on my bed just wearing jeans and I was just in shorts an a bra.

He turned his head looking at me "well hello beautiful" he said sweetly which made a blush form on my cheeks so I walked fast to the closet.

"why are you in here Connor" I said putting on my red Hollister shirt

"Mom told me to come get you for breakfast" he said getting up

"well lets go" I said walking out of the room down the hall

Connor grabbed my hand "Elevator?"

"Sure"

He pressed the button an the door opened we walked in he pressed G we were going down but all of a sudden it just stopped I thought this was normal but I noticed the door didn't open.

Connor kept pressing the button but nothing happened

"Dammit!" he said hitting the metal door

"Oh my gosh were stuck!" I panicked

Connor took out his phone he said he was calling Alicia

"Mom me and Nicole are stuck in the elevator"

They were talking for about a few minutes then he put his phone back in his pocket running his hands through his hair.

"She said the mechanic won't be here until 2:30" he said sitting next to me

"What time is it"

"10:36"

"Oh my gosh were going to be in here that long!"

He nodded sitting down, I sat down next to him 

"Well lets just try to do something that might pass the time" I said

"Like?" he smiled

"Not what your thinking like lets talk"

"About?"

I sighed he laughed "I'm just messing with you"

I told Connor how I stole Taylor's chain he busted out laughing he told me Taylor has been looking every where for it. Then Connor told me about what happened to him at the party when he took the girl upstairs at the party house when they made it to the room she threw up on his shoes. I laughed so hard when he said this I told him that’s what he gets. He said last year Taylor got so drunk he ended up kissing their dog max, Connor showed me the picture now that was so funny I was laughing so much I mess round an hit my head on the wall which made connor laugh even hard.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked me

"Yeah sure"

He was quiet for a moment "How did it feel when you came here after loosing...your mom"

His question caught me off guard making a knot form in my throat I always knew they might ask me something about her but I wouldn't know how to answer them back.

"She was everything to me.. and when she died I felt completely alone so when I came here I felt like I didn't fit in plus Taylor didn't make my stay here any better" I felt my eyes start to water I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn't help it so I buried my face in the palms of my hands an sobbed Connor pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me.

"I just miss her so much you know and it's hard to see you guys with Alicia because it just makes me think of her and it hurts to much” I cried

His hand went in circles around my back I didn't know Connor could be so comforting and it felt good to be in his arms.

"I can't even imagine what your going through but if it's worth anything I’m pretty sure your mom would want you to move on to not let her death affect the way your living your life to let go of the pain an keep the good memories...she will always be with you Nicole"

I stopped crying what Connor's words said to me meant everything and it was true he is actually the first person to tell me straight not to be like i'm sorry for your loss, it's going to be okay, I will be here for you. His words really hit me I didn't know he was so caring and sweet.

I held on to him tighter "That means everything to me" I sniffed

He lifted my chin so we were facing each other” I’m here if you ever want to talk"

I smiled "I didn't know you can be so sweet" I said making him laugh

"I have my moments" he smiled we both held are gaze just looking at each other I was about to tell him thanks but he showed his thank you a whole different way Connor kissed me. The kiss felt so good his tongue slowly getting tangled in mine I was so caught up in the moment I had forgot what was really happening right now so I pulled away.

"I can't do this to Josh" I said getting up going to the other side facing the wall it was silent after that.

A few minutes later the door opened it was Alicia i'm guessing the mechanic and the rest of the boys.

"Why so distant?" Alicia said then connor stormed out of the elevator

"Connor! and go put on a shirt!" Alicia said going after him

"What happened?" Michal asked said

I walked out "Nothing important” I said going up to my room

I balled up on my bed letting the tears fall....

Thanks for reading guys hope you enjoyed plus you got to see Connor's sweet side but maybe he went just a tad to far find out what happens next.

----------->Chapter 16- Distance & Missing Chains