Chapter 18~Graduation Day

The last day of school had finally arrived,and I was sitting in my eight-period class which was Home Econmoics all of us counting down waiting for the dismissal bell to ring.I'd turned in my final exam last hour in science and couldn't wait for summer vacation to begin,as I waited for the bell to go off I thought about what my decision was going to be after summer break but was it to soon to think about it now that summer just started.

At that moment the bell rang and everyone sprung to their feet rushing out to the hall Josh grabbed my hand the both of us rushing out with the class.Teens were shouting,seniors were spray painting lockers some teens were cussing out teachers because they knew they could get away with it, some were dumping out their trash from their bags so me and Josh did the same. I saw Taylor and his friends telling off Mr. brimsky he was the meanest teacher I hope when I become a senior I don't get him,Josh and I pushed are way through the crowd some fights were taken place outside it was madness.

"Is your school always like this on the last day of school?" I laughed

"Pretty much" he laughed as we both got into the car he turned up the music as we waited for Connor and Chris

Chris was talking mainly about what just happened of course Josh an I were too the only person that wasn't talking was Connor he usualy was the main one talking but ever since the elevator he has been so distant maybe I was too hard on him last week as I recalled are fight.

"I'm surprised your not talking Connor it's summer bro aren't you atleast happy" Chris said

"It's not like were out forever were going back to the same school it's just two months"

he said uninterested

The car was silent for a moment 

Chris sighed "ever since you got stuck in the elevator you've been acting like a total douchbag"

I can't believe chris brung it up!Maybe they were getting suspicious an I didn't feel like telling Josh hey me an connor kissed in the elevator i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner..heck to the no it's better off in the back of my mind kept locked an only I had the key to open it well connor to but I knew I would have to tell Josh soon but when?

I looked out the window "woah look at this view isn't it amazing" I said trying to change the subject I turned my head to look at Josh who was staring at me then focused back on the road once the light turned green like why was he giving me that look

"What are you talking about Chris i'm fine" Connor lied

"What did happen in the elevator that made you run out like that?" Josh asked which shocked me

"Nothing happened in the elevator okay now can we just be quiet an listen to the music" I rushed out saying which sounded as if rambling

The car was quiet after that but eventually we pulled up at the house I quickly got out of the car rushing inside I don't know how long I can keep this up and I hate lying to Josh...

I was in Alicia's work room where she did all of her designs with henriatta but of course she had her own company where they would make hundreds of them for her that's why she was always busy most of the time so you could only catch her during the morning and at night not in the middle of the day when she is working.She was going through the closet trying to find me something to wear to Mitchel and Taylor's graduation she was also trying to find her a good outfit but we really didn't want to look to fancy but she said we were going out to dinner afterwards so that makes sense.