Chapter 21~ Heart Broken

Last night was just horrible what happened went to far I mean Evelyn had to switch beds with Caitlyn just so Vanessa wouldn't end up fighting her again. Vanessa she does not play no one would mess with her I don't know why Caitlyn even with there with her maybe I didn't even know her like I thought I did Vanessa was only doing what was right but Caitlyn pushed her to far. I was really more mad at Connor I don't know why it hurt me so much maybe I need to face the fact that I have feelings for him but I can't like him or Josh at the same time I wish we would have never got stuck in that elevator together it's just eating me alive that I’m lying to Josh.

I walked out of the room everyone was asleep I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth my eyes were pink an puffy from crying I decided to put mascara after I eat breakfast but maybe that was a bad idea because Josh was sitting at the table.

"Morni-" I said but he interrupted me

"Nicole we need to talk" he said

What does he want to talk about?

I sat in the chair in front of him "what?"

"You would tell me anything right" he asked

I nodded he sighed looking down then he looked back up at me

"Is there something going on between you and Connor?" he asked

What! Why was he asking me this did Connor tell like right now my stomach wanted to explode plus my throat was in knots right now help!???

I ran my fingers through my hair "Why would you ask me that"

He looked confused "okay one you both were stuck in an elevator together when the door opened he looked pretty angry which made him storm out plus you looked suspicious which made you rush up to your room and every time we bring up the elevator you both change the subject or say nothing happened I can tell when your lying" he paused

"Then you guys weren't talking to each other for awhile then you come late to the graduation laughing with each other then at the lounge when we kissed an Connor looked angry like what the hell now last night you get mad because he slept with your best friend"

"Why wouldn't I be mad Josh that’s my best friend"

"Nicole just answer my question is there something going on because if there is I don't want to be the last to know" he said

Should I tell him??? I just feel overwhelmed if I tell him it might hurt him if I don't I might be the one getting hurt the most.

I put my hand on the side of my forehead "No..theres nothing going on between us"

Josh got up from the table he kissed my cheek "Well I trust you" he said turning around walking in his room closing the door

I buried my face in the palms of my hands and cried softly I hated lying to him but I don't know how to tell him without hurting him.