Chapter 25~ Outraged & Decisions

5 weeks Later

Morning waking up in Chris's bed was strange like how did I get in Chris's bed I turned my head Chris was asleep oh my gosh did we! I screamed waking Chris up he fell out of bed I heard laughter. Taylor, Michal and Connor came out the closet. They said it was a prank to see how I would react I like chased them around the house until I got tired so I walked in the kitchen where Josh was sitting on the counter my whole body froze we both were just kind of staring at each other then I broke the stare walking to the fridge I still can't believe we haven't talked since Hawaii. 

I grabbed a soda I couldn't take it anymore "Josh?" I said he got off the counter leaving the kitchen I felt like a knife just stabbed me in the heart. I set my soda down had one hand on the counter the other in my hair I cried softly.

"There you.." I heard Taylor say I quickly stopped crying wiping my tears

"Were you just crying?" he asked

I picked up my soda "No I had something in my eye" I lied

He pulled me in a hug "I hate seeing you hurt" he said which shocked me ever since we put are differences a side I'm seeing the real Taylor everyday and I like the real him he was comforting.

I held him tighter laying my head on his chest "This feels good" I said

"What feels good?" he asked

Lifting my head off his chest looking at him "Being this close to you"

He wouldn't take his eyes off me his hand smoothing across my face pulling a string of hair behind my ear "Would it be okay if I did this?" he said brushing his lips across mine both of his hands on my cheeks the light kiss felt good he was about to pull away so I kissed him I guess this shocked him for a moment because he didn't kiss me back then he did he just like took over we kissed deeply, and the passion between us was getting intense.

I pulled away to catch my breath Taylor did the same 

He leaned his head against mine "I love.. you"

His words knocked the breath out of me, his words made my throat go in a knot I was speechless I didn't know what to say I didn't know what to tell him.

Hurt flashed through his eyes then were filled with anger he let go of me "I just said I loved you"

"You what?" Michal said he looked shocked Connor was next to him along with Josh

Taylor kept his eyes on me but I looked away "Don't ever talk to me again Nicole" he said storming out the room passed Connor

"So your just going to hurt everyone’s feelings" Connor said rudely

"I'm not hurting anyone" I said angry

"I guess she is playing with everyone's emotions" Connor said leaving the others followed