Chapter 6~Kissing & Getting Caught

It was Thursday afternoon, school was pretty fun today. One of the cheerleaders fell off the pyramid so there are tryouts for her spot.
Emily and Haley told me to try out. I didn't even know they were on the team, well, since I can't practice gymnastics for a while after the whole sprang ankle and concussion I guess trying out for cheerleading won’t be so bad plus it's kind of like gymnastics. What I'm really surprised about is that Trish hasn't said anything to me since Monday. I thought she would have told me off or something, even worse slapped me.
Enough about the whole cheerleading stuff, there's something even better! Everyone in school has been talking about some middle of the year party the Drew boys throw every year which everyone is invited. I mean, I live in the house, and I didn't even know, I had to find out from Jordan at lunch because the rest were going on about how I can get them Vip passes. I know there rich but Vip passes. Seriously, this isn't a one direction or Justin Bieber concert. They told me only like 50 people get Vip passes and everyone who came from one said it was epic.

Brian was going through my closet, Haley and Emily were talking about what they were going to wear to the party, Melissa and Aaron was flirting telling by Melissa's blushing and Jordan was on my laptop checking her messages on Facebook.

"Girl, your clothes are to die for there so pretty," Brian said holding up my short red strapless dress

Haley almost fell off the bed trying to get over to the closet where she snatched the dress.

"Nicole, you should definitely wear this dress to the Party on Saturday," she said.

Then, Brian held up my silver diamond shoes "with these" he said, wow, they have good taste well Alicia's taste.

"You really think it would look good on me," I said grabbing the dress looking in the mirror.

"Yes," Emily and Haley said along with Brian

"Okay, I will," I said putting it back in my closet

Haley and Emily were looking through my closet. I told them they could borrow anything for the party they were so excited. I went by Jordan on the computer. She showed me her boyfriend; he was really cute and they looked good together. She told me she probably won’t be going to the party because her band might be playing at some bar on Saturday. I just hope she will be able to come. My door opened, and in walked none other "Taylor" Emily Haley and Brian almost had a heart attack. I could tell by their faces it was so funny me and Jordan almost cracked up. I just noticed this was the first time he walked into my room.

"I didn't know you were having...people over," he said looking around.

"Well, I am so what do you want?" I asked

"You said something about Vip passes for six people so here," he said throwing me six keys and one direction map I already had a key wait why did we need keys.

I was shocked he actually did it, but why?

"I told you I'll make it up to you so think of it as a gift." He smiled at me then closed the door.

Haley, Emily and Brian screamed.

"This is the first time we ever got Vip passes!" Haley said jumping on my bed before jumping down.

"This is going to be the best party ever!" Emily said.

"Girl, I was screaming because that boy is just so fine," Brian said running his hand through his hair. We all laughed.

"Okay, remind me to never walk in the room with my shirt off with Brian in the room," Aaron said

"Oh, shut up. I don't even like you like that," Brian said crossing his arms.

"Us too." Melissa giggled then Aaron screamed her name making us laugh.

"So, guys, any one up for pizza?" Jordan said looking out the window.

We all rushed out the room downstairs where Jordan paid the pizza man, and we all ate pizza in my room. Aaron had already snuck two slices carrying the second box upstairs with his greedy self.

"So, guys, who do you think Nicole is into." Jordan smiled then took a bite into her pizza.

"I think she got something for Josh." Melissa smiled evilly while the rest giggled.

"What I do not." I smiled crossing my arms.

"Then, why are you blushing?" Aaron said.

I covered my face quickly with my pillow as they laughed.

"In home ec there always giving each other looks and smiling. I'm like just kiss already. She knows she likes him," Melissa said.

"You guys would so make a good couple," Emily said mouth full with pizza.

"Close your mouth, girl," Haley said making us laugh.

Then there was some type of noise. "Did you guys hear that?" Jordan said.

"It sounded like it came from your bathroom," Haley said.

Brian got up and opened the bathroom door where Kevin and Ronnie were standing looking at us with grins on their faces.

"Twins?" Emily said.

"Nicole likes Josh!" Kevin said running towards the door with Ronnie.

"Catch him!" I said oh gosh Kevin!

Jordan and Melissa were close by the door so they were able to get both of them.

"You girls are hot," Kevin said smirking at Jordan and Melissa.

"What? Are you eleven?" Melissa said.

"Thirteen, which makes us teenagers who are available for cute girls like you, red head," Kevin said; he was such a miniature, Connor we laughed when he said that.

"Kevin!" I said walking over.

"Don't need to explain anything to me, Nicole," he said as I grabbed him.

"Kevin, don't tell Josh," I said pleases oh please don't I thought.

"So, you do like him," Haley said

"Not helping, Haley," I said.

Ronnie had escaped and ran out of the room.

"Run, Ronnie!" Kevin laughed. I let him go running out the room after Ronnie who I saw ran in Taylor's room so I ran in there where Josh, Taylor, Connor and Michal were in there.

"Josh, Nico..." Ronnie said before I put my hand over his mouth.

"It's this game we play, he just got loose," I said nervously.

"You’re lying what is it, Ronnie." Michal laughed.

"Nic.." he said, but I covered his mouth tighter. Kevin ran in the room breathing hard.

"Torturers," he yelled then Jordan ran in.

"Whoa, how many girls is it." Connor smiled

"Yeah, that's my girl right there. I know she wants me," Kevin said then he winked at Jordan.

"Ew," she said before grabbing him as we both dragged them out the room.

Then the boys followed us out into the hallway.

"Wait, let them go. We want to know." Taylor smiled

"Nicole likes.." Kevin said before Jordan pulled his hair.

"Ouch!" he said then we pulled them in the room locking the door.
I was exhausted from today after persuading the twins not to tell they are so persistent little monsters. Plus, I had to carry in decorations and stuff for the party like it wasn't even all of it, but I found out the theme. It’s supposed to be like a club so they call it clubbers. They posted the theme on facebook so people would know how to dress and trust me, they weren't going to dress nicely.

I had just got out of the shower. I was slipping into my shirt when my door opened; it was Connor. "Sweet," he said standing in my doorway. "Get out, perv!" I said as he looked one more time then closed the door. I put on my sweatpants and laid down on my bed opening my laptop going on Youtube to watch this guy film his dad so funny.
There was a knock on my door. I told them to come in. I turned around; it was Josh.

"What are you watching?" he asked sitting on my bed.

"Angry grandpa." I laughed because the man flipped the table over.

"Oh, the old guy. He is so funny." Josh laughed lying beside me watching the video with me. When it ended, I closed my laptop and sat up. "So what's up, paint boy," I said poking his stomach. "Did you just poke me." Josh chuckled. "Maybe," I said poking him again.

"Oh, that's it," he said tickling me. How did he know I was so ticklish?

"Ok-I-sorry." I laughed.

"For what," he said still tickling me.

"Po-ing you." I laughed trying to get away.

"Okay then." He stopped.

I put my finger on his cheek. "Don't ever tickle me again." I giggled then smiled at him.

"No promises." He smiled back. Wow, he really did have a beautiful smile. We both were just looking into each other’s eyes. He cupped my cheek and leaned down. His soft lips touched mine. Our tongues meeting; I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with the strands of his hair by his neck line. He tasted like cherry gum smelt like axe. He stopped kissing me for a moment, but I wanted more. I moved the strands of his hair behind his ear, brushed my hand across his cheek, and kissed him. He pulled me closer to him, moving his lips from mine to my jaw line downwards to my neck, his hands on my lower waist.
"Josh." I giggled, and he smiled at me. "What, it tickles," he said.

"Yes." I giggled His lips brushed against mine. We were making out. I slip my hands into his shirt feeling on his chest then I started to lift his shirt up. He put his hands up as I took it off oh my gosh he had a six pack. I had to gasp for a moment. He chuckled and started tickling my sides "Can I?" he said. I smiled at him then nodded. He lifted my shirt, taking it off he leaned back on the bed pulling me onto him. I started nibbling on his ear. He moaned, and I moved my lips back to his. I could feel his friend rising so why not play with Josh? I started moving in a circular motion then I bounced on him "Nicole!" He smiled wide which made him look even hotter. He made me laugh I leaned an slowly pressing my lips to his not fully touching them. I bit his bottom lip, and I smiled "I'm just playing, Josh." He smiled.

"Well, don't stop." He chuckled.

"You’re so nasty, Josh." I laughed then he turned me over so he was on top of me. He started kissing on my neck. "Josh." I giggled but he kept doing it then my door opened.

"What the hell." I heard someone say I couldn't tell who it was. Josh looked up and quickly got up. I did the same. When I turned around, it was Taylor and Connor. I quickly grabbed my pillow so I would cover myself in my bra.
Taylor looked at me then he left.

"Whoa," Kevin said coming out my closet.

"Kevin!" Josh said.

"That was. Nicole, you’re my new crush," he said running to the door slapping hands with Connor then walking off.

"I knew you two liked each other." Connor laughed shutting the door.

"Remind me to get a lock on my closet if that's even possible," I said. Josh laughed.

I leaned my head on Josh's shoulder. "So, Josh, where do we go from here?" I said.

He moved so I was facing him. He lifted my chin then quickly kissed me on the lips.

"What was that for?" I smiled.

Josh got up then walked to the door he turned around.

"I can't give my girlfriend a kiss goodnight." He smiled.

I was speechless. "By the way, Ronnie, told me you liked me," he said then walked out of my room.
Girlfriend!!! Yes, oh yea, my gosh, wait, Ronnie! But I love him for telling Josh, because if he didn't, I would have not experienced the best kiss actually best make out session ever!

I woke up by the sound of Alicia's voice on the speaker telling us to wake up. I didn't know staying home from school would mean waking up early. I looked at my clock; it was 10:07 in the morning. Oh, it wasn't that early. Today, Alicia told the six of us to stay home to help decorate for the party tomorrow. Wow, rich people go through a lot just to throw a party just get some beer and music and call it a day. I was so tired and the shining light coming from my window was bright. I just put on some shades and walked in the bathroom to brush my teeth. I splashed my face with some water; it woke me up a little. My shirt had risen up a little so a little of my stomach was showing. I was too tired to care my hair was in a messy bun, but I still managed to look cute and adorable.

"Nicole, you’re the only one not in the kitchen, get down here now," Alicia said through the speaker.

"Oh, and I'll be in the backyard eating breakfast. Care to join me if you want," she said.

Camille sure did cook breakfast good. I'm surprised the boys didn't eat her breakfast, well, they ate her lunch and dinner so why am I talking about this? I went downstairs. Hmm, I think I will eat my breakfast with Alicia, but first, I want my grapes.

I walked towards the kitchen where I immediately saw Josh leaning against the counter throwing, I think cocoa puffs, at someone and he was laughing while they threw it back.
I walked in ducking under where they were throwing cereal. It was Connor and Chris. I opened the fridge.

"You look tired, cutie." I heard Connor say.
There was no grapes, but I put some in there yesterday.
"Who ate my grapes," I said closing the fridge.

"You want cocoa puffs," Chris said when I noticed Taylor giving me looks. Not mean looks, but the look where I didn't know what it meant. Michal was throwing stuff at Connor.

"Ew, no," I smiled.

I heard shaking of a bag. I turned around. "Looking for these?" Josh chuckled.

"Josh." I laughed then went over to grab the bag, but he held it higher.

"You don't deserve these grapes," he said taking one out and eating it.

"What, why not?" I giggled going closer to him.

"Because you didn't say anything to me when you walked in." He smiled.

"Hi, Josh." I smiled.

"No, walk out the kitchen then come back in," he said as Chris and Connor chuckled.

I sighed then I walked out the kitchen then walked back in. "Hi, Josh, how are you," I said trying not to laugh.

"I'm good and you?" He smiled.

"Josh!" I giggled.

"Fine," he said giving me the grapes.

"Thank you." I laughed then I was about to walk out of the kitchen when someone grabbed my hand. Then, I was being pulled; it was Josh. He pulled me to him, our bodies touching while he leaned against the counter.
He leaned close by my ear. "You’re not going to stay in here with me," he whispered sending butterflies through my stomach. Okay, he just doesn't know how hot he was.

"Get me some popcorn, Chris," Connor said.

"Get it yourself" Chris laughed.

"Shut up, I want to hear," Michal said.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Nicole!" I heard someone say and it sounded a lot like Alicia. I pulled away from Josh so fast my grapes fell, spilling everywhere.

She was standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips. I'm so glad I had these shades on because I was terrified.

"Josh, clean this up. Nicole...come with me," she said staring at me. I walked out of the kitchen, and she came behind me.