Chapter 13~Cheers,Slaps & Punches

A few weeks ago I had tried out for cheerleading and last week the results came back and I got a spot on the team the girl that fell off the pyramid was in tears she said when she gets better she is coming back but the girls on the squad said no way in hell she was coming back.This girl named Evelynn she was team captain as you can say the head cheerleader the girls told me how they thought she was a bitch.All of us was in the girls locker room we had changed into a sports bra and shorts Haley told me if I did well I would get my uniform.

In the gym we all sat on the bleachers talking having fun then Evelynn walked in.

"Ladies shut up and listen!" she yelled claping her hands all of us got quiet

"As you know the game is coming up and we have to be the best girls there is no good there is great now what is are motto" she said her hands on her hips

"Girls in there skirts there bound to be jerks we own the school theres no time to be fools bitches are the best now get up and get dressed" they all said like what type of cheerleading motto was that?

"Now get your asses off the bleachers and lets warm up"

There was a warm up and some stretching something I was use to doing it was no problem

Evelynn pointed at me "New girl get up here"

I got up from stretching walking over

"Show me what you got" she said turning on some music Party rock anthem blasted through the speakers

I didn't prepare anything like what do I do oh why did I get into cheerleading I was mostly good at surfing and gymnastics..wait thats it I can do some of my gymnastics tricks but perform them for cheers.

"I don't have all day" she said

I looked over at Haley and Emily they gave me a thumbs up

"Start the song over" I said doing one last stretch

The song replayed I stood up did a quick run doing three front flips jumped while doing a twirl landing doing a split the girls cheered except for Evelynn but I wasn't done yet I moved to the left claped my hand moved to the right clapping my hand again I twirled lifting my left leg in the air spining then I put my leg down doing a back flip landing pefectly shaking my hips to the beat then doing a cool cheer.

The girls stood up cheering running over to me

"That was so awesome Nicole" Emily said

"so cool"

"That was better than what we can do your so flexible"

"That was awesome"

"Can you show me how to do that"