Chapter 22~ Silent & New

I stayed in bed instead of leaving out the room going in the kitchen I don't care I just wanted to stay in here away from everyone. Tears kept falling down my cheeks as I kept reliving the moment of yesterday when Josh broke up with me I felt so horrible when he snatched my necklace from me maybe I really did deserve it..

The door opened I didn't even care who it was I was just fed up with everyone I hate my life why can't some good happen to me i'm not a bad person.

"Nicole are you feeling better" Caitlyn said standing in front of me like why was she even in here we didn't even hang out the whole time she was here.

I turned over so I wouldn't have to look at her so i'm guessing she got the memo because she left. I will probably feel better if I just went to sleep but the minute I closed my eyes the door opened again then shut so imp guessing there gone but I was wrong.

"Nicole.." it sounded like Connor if it was him I think I might just punch him in the face he ruined everything for me an he couldn't even tell Josh it was his fault.

He sat on the edge of my bed in front of me I didn't even look at him because if I did i'll probably smash his face in not that I can.

"I know your probably beyond mad at me but I told Josh I was the one that kissed you that is how I got this black eye and a cut on my lip" he said

I looked up at him and he did have a black eye and a cut lip that was red from bleeding I laid my head back down not really caring that he got hurt well he didn't deserve it but was that going to make me feel better pish no.

"Nicole ever since the day we were in the kitchen and you cleaned off my cut I couldn't get you out of my head your smile your cheerful attitude I loved everything about you but Taylor an Josh already had their eyes set on you so why add another person so I let my feelings go for you so I could handle being around you without the urge to kiss you" he paused

I wasn't really trying to listen to him I just wanted everyone to leave me alone they ruined my life they won the battle I’m just over it nothing Connor can say will change my mind.

"When we were in the elevator talking having fun I felt my feelings come back for you especially when you told me about your mom I couldn't help but kiss you I got so mad when you pulled away and I feel bad knowing that I was the one who caused you and Josh to break up" he said

I wasn't that angry at Connor anymore but does that mean I’m going to talk to him right now no.It was like all my feeling I did have for him were erased because i'm missing out on something that was here the whole time which was Josh an thinking of him made me angry I hated Josh for the way he treated me last night and i'm looking like a fool crying over him right now I wanted to walk in the other room an slap him!

"Nicole talk to me" Connor put his hand on mine which I quickly moved back in the covers

I can tell he was hurt so he got up and left.

I pulled the covers over my head falling asleep, I woke up around eleven am so I was only asleep for two hours I got out of bed opening the door walking in the bathroom I looked in the mirror I looked like crap my eyes were puffy pink my hair was a mess plus I was wearing the same clothes from yesterday.