Chapter 4~ Jealousy & Dibs

I ran hiding behind a tree not trying to blow my cover because this was not a game this was war. I heard footsteps so I covered my mouth not trying to make a sound, when I heard the person getting closer I looked up an saw a branch low enough for me to climb up. I went fast but quiet. When I got high enough I saw the person who was trying to find me,I reached slowly in my back pocket taking out the paintball gun trying to get a good aim at him, I shot Taylor on his right arm.

"Ouch!" he turned around quick I started laughing hysterically.

I jumped down from the tree "Looks like I wo.." before I could finish I felt something hit my neck I screamed turning around as Taylor laughed.

"And that's how you play the game sorry, Nicole looks like I just won" Josh said then kept laughing along with his brother.

"Josh!! Taylor!!" I said they started running I ran after them, god so many trees it was like a forest out here no wonder they liked playing the paintball version of the hunger games. We all were playing except for Chris because he was sick today Alicia was taking him to the doctor. I still can't believe I lasted this long in the game I mean I loved the movie, the book was good too but playing it I thought I would never had a chance especially with these crazy boys.

Taylor and Josh had ran to the rest of their brothers who got eliminated, it was so funny because Michal still had the green dot in the middle of his forehead, he was the third one out. Wow he let Kyle beat him out an that's his little brother.

I found myself stop, I knew something was up with the evil grins they had on their faces.

I started backing up a laugh about to start "Now...don't do anything stupid" I said before taking loads of shots from their paintball guns. I started running towards the trees full speed but they caught up with me tackling me to the ground.

"Not so safe now Nicole" Taylor laughed I kept giggling. I was caught! Help!!

"I'm sorry!" I laughed

"Payback" Michal chuckled then he shot me right in the middle of my forehead.

I screamed so loud the birds were flying out of there nest. I screamed like a little girl wait I was a girl ha-ha.

The boys were laughing really hard they were on the ground doubling over from laughing.

"Not funny" I said getting up then Alex shot me in the leg then the twins jumped on me.

"Oh not fair! you guys are suppose to be on my side" I giggled then a bucket of water was splashed on top of me.

"Ha-ha Nicole your like a colorful wet flower" Kevin laughed slapping hands with Michal.

"More like a clown" Taylor chuckled making the whole gang bust out in laughter all over again.

"Ha ha very funny" I said sticking my tongue out I turned around seeing Josh with the bucket in his hand.

"You are so dead Josh!!" I screamed, he started running.

"Come on guys we have to see this!" I heard Ronnie say.

I heard footsteps behind me but I kept running after Josh who was now my target an I just had my little friend the" paintball gun" I shot Josh in the back of his head and his right leg close by his ankle making him stop an hold the back of his head in pain."Nicole!!" he said I started running the opposite direction.

Josh is right on my tail, wow he is fast he should really think about running track while thinking about this, I found myself tripping over a branch turning landing on my back then Josh fell as well but on top of me. Tell me about awkward!???