20 Signs That You Have Met Your Twin Flame by psychicphilosophies

The twin flame phenomenon is becoming more and more widespread across the globe, due to the vibrational shift that is happening within the human consciousness and the universe itself. Twin flames are often mistaken in the media as a lovey-dovey and perfect relationship, but in reality it can be a very painful and confusing experience to endure. This is because your twin flame is the mirror image of you, not just reflecting a good side, but the bad and the ugly parts of you that you don't like, unaware of or afraid of.

The whole point of a twin flame relationship is to grow psychologically, spiritually, sexually and physically so that you can heal from the past and let go of emotional pain that is subconsciously attached to it. Many twin flames often go on to a path of enlightenment after meeting their counterpart. Due to this connection being divine and soulful, both twins go through a spiritual awakening. This is the first process both of them have to go through. The process of spiritual awakening can be difficult because it forces us to peel the outer layers of ourselves and begin to live a more authentic life.

There are an awful lot of people in today's world that enter a relationship with someone because of their status, finances or physical looks. This is a problem because you think you're in love with them but in reality you're actually in love with their façade or their mask so to speak, and this why many 3D relationships fail. When you are in a 3D relationship, there is no chance for growth - only pain that will affect your future relationships. The ego is the main reason why these relationships fail. Soulmates, on the other hand, are much easier and more comfortable and pleasurable, much more than karmic relationships or twin flame partnerships (would you believe!) because they don't trigger the shadow self inside us either in a negative way or for a more positive purpose, such as healing.

In contrary to popular belief, we actually have lots of soulmates that belong to the same soul family as us. Soulmates can be your neighbour, a friend, your boss, a colleague, your brother or sister, a parent, a stranger or a distant relative. These relationships aren't necessarily romantic to begin with, but they can develop into love over several years, if not decades. They can also be platonic companionships that last for a lifetime. Most people would prefer a soulmate than a twin flame or karmic twin because it is much easier emotionally and there's less of a chance experiencing pain. I will write a post about soulmates and the signs of encountering one at a later date, as they are slightly different to that of a twin flame.

So in this post I will guide you through the signs of a twin flame encounter to help you figure out and confirm the connection you might have with that special someone.

1. You feel a sense of coming 'home' when you are around them or talking to them in the 3D realm

2. There is a feeling of pure unconditional love between you

3. Déja vu

4. Telepathy

5. Instant connection and recognition

6. They expose the inner light and dark within you

7. You constantly mirror each other

8. The connection feels destined or fated in some way, like it was planned by the universe (divine timing)

9. Strong sexual attraction and desire to merge with one another

10. Both of you live too far away from each other to make a physical relationship possible

11. The love you have for them is so deep that it scares you, which causes you to run from them out of pure fear

12. Somewhere deep down inside of you, knows that this is the person you have been waiting for your whole entire life

13. Repeated synchronicities and signs

14. The relationship you have with them is multi-faceted - both of you are like each other's spirit guide, best friend, confidante, protector and their ultimate lover all in one

15. When you meet them for the first time, you experience a kundalini awakening

16. You feel a sense of euphoria when you are with them

17. Your psychic abilities and intuition are heightened and strengthened

18. They enter your life during a time of despair, heartbreak or bereavement or at a time when you are the least expecting them

19. You have had reoccurring dreams about a mysterious stranger before meeting them on the earthly dimension

20. Consistent yearning to meet them in person