22. Secrets and stubbornness

Author's note: I can't believe it the Day after I uploaded the 22nd episode was actually the day Jung Jiwoo Eonnie got married.( Don't mind me calling her Mejiwoo here in the FF cause I really love that name  (≧▽≦)   ) Her husband is going to be so lucky. So happy and Congratulations to the nation's bride.🎉🎊🎉🎊🎊🎉⚡🎉

Next day

(Yoongi POV)

I'm not type of person to get up early in the morning but for some reason I couldn't sleep. I layed in bed and I saw that Y/N's phone which was on the table beside the bed shining brightly as the run rays reflect against the broken glass on the screen. This was my whole reason for not being able to sleep. I looked at my own reflection through my phone screen and there were two clear dark eye bags under my eye.
"Aish......"

I heard someone mumbling and turning over and I sat up on bed and saw that in the next bed to mine Y/N was peacefully sleeping. She looked calm but she seems so defenceless and vulnerable right now. I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly dressed up.

I quietly went out without making any noise and closed the door behind. I went to the kitchen and I could see that all except Jungkook had woken up before me.

"Good morning hyung. You look terrible" Namjoon says greetings me while reading a newspaper. (That man sure does read alot okay ಥ‿ಥ)

"Hmm... " I answered as Taehyung brought me my coffee and breakfast.

"Here you go Suga hyung extra bitter with no suger, just like you wanted" handing me my cup.

" Thanks Taehyung-ah, just the thing I needed" I said before drinking it in one sip.

"By the way Namjoon, you break your phone too often right" I asked Namjoon who was talking with Jin.

"Hyung I feel offended right now. But yes I did a couple of times"

"Where'd you get it fixed then"

"Oh there's a place near here with just a 10 minute drive. I'll text you the address. Did you break your phone too hyung"

"Yeah something like that. Anyway I better get going now. I need it fixed as soon as possible."

"Suga hyung take me with you too. I need to get mine fixed too." Hobi called out from the kitchen.

"Sure.. but hurry up cause I have some babysitting to do remember. The quicker we go the faster we can get back."

I turned to Namjoon and Jin "Well good luck to you three for handling her then."

"No me and Tae have a shoot today so it's just gonna be Namjoon and Jungkook" Jin said getting up to leave with Taehyung.

So while Jin and Taehyung went to the shoot,  me and hobi went to phone shop.

We were wearing masks and hoodies just to get pass people unnoticed.Hobi told me to go ahead since he had spotted some things he needed from the shops nextdoor.

"Hello sir what can I do for you"

"Can I  get this phone fixed as soon as possible without damaging any data" I answered showing the phone.

He examines the phone.

"There's nothing to worry Sir I'll just have to change the temporary glass and replace a new battery."

Finally the phone got fixed and further more I brought a set of headphones and some phone cases, because I know I need some strong backup to deal with her.

(End of POV)

Meanwhile

Now all those who were left in the house were Namjoon and jungkook, who was wide awake now. After knowing that Y/n had woken up they took her breakfast to her room so that it'll be easier for her.