17. It's dangerous to be alone

"Finally finished" you say letting out a yawn while stretching out your hands. You looked around it was already getting dark. You switched on the phone and you see 20 missed calls and 5 massages from Jihoon.
"Oh shit I forgot him." I called him.

OTP📲
"Yeoboseyo  Jihoonah  I'm so so....."
"No need Y/n I already know what you're gonna say and yes you should be sorry. I stood for an hour waiting for you in front of my company like lunatic even the cleaning lady asked if she'd give me a ride" Jihoon  says rather angrily.
"So you still there" I asked innocently.
"Yeah y/n I'm still waiting for you!!!! Yaaaaah are you serious I'm already home thanks to my lovely secretary" he says happily.
"Oh so the little boys got eyes for big girls now" I asked teasingly.
"Of course not Lisa is only few months older than me okay" he says in a serious voice
"I guess you should be the one thanking me since you got some alone time with her"
"Well at least I'm having a love life but you are practically married to your work. Just get some one for you" he says
"How dare you brat....."

End of OTP📱

And before I could speak any further hung up on me. And he sends a massage.

Cry baby Jihoon😛
            "Hey not sorry to hung up you deserved that but Jisoo said to tell you that she left all your luggage and things at the security in your company. So no need to come and nag me okay grandma ❤️"

I face palmed my self seeing his text. I grabbed the files and documents which were scattered around and placed them neatly. I hurried out of the office and I see that the building was empty since everyone had gone home. Since PD mins project was important I had to stay late to finish it and Somi insisted that she'd stay with me but I convinced her that she should go already.
I got my bags from the security and took all of them to my car.
I put all my bags in the back expect for the black colour big box with a lock in it. It was my most priced possession in my life.

A little while later...

I drove into the driveway and as I was parking my car the others had also just gotten there.
"Oh.. are you late too today" I asked seeing them getting out.
"No it's our usual time" Jungkookie says running towards me but to my surprise he passed me and headed towards my car. Then V oppa also came and started investigating my whole car from the roof to the tiniest bolt.
"What's up with those two" I asked my brother.
"Nah they just love cars. Speaking of which how did you get a hold of something like this"
"Why???? I just brought what they said was the best when I came here" I asked puzzled.
"Y/n do you have any idea how much these worth" Namjoon oppa asked with a anuse look.
"No I don't know anything about cars or it's price I just brought it because  I liked the shape and colour of it"
"So.... just asking how much rich are you" Yoongi asked sarcastically.
"No of your business..  what is it to you??" I say rolling my eyes.
"It's either your dumb or stupid"
"Hey hey don't start you two. Yoongiah didn't you just say you wanted someone to carry you to bed a while ago since you're exhausted"  Jin asks getting tired of our small heat battle.
"Y/n do you need us to help you carry your stuff  upstairs." Jungkookie who was practically inside my car asks volunteering to help.
"Thanks Jungkookie"I answered.
"Everyone let's all help her" says Namjoon.
"No not you hyung you'll either destroy or break Y/n’s stuff" says the makneas together. We'll help her
I watched them helping me and carrying my bags  and a smiled crossed my face but vanished as I see that lastly Yoongi holding my black box and and as he started to look at it. I rushed towards him and grabbed the box.
"No don't touch it, it's mine not yours" I yelled. He was taken back he narrowed his eyes. I gulped realising what I had done. He came closer and closer and I took step by step back until I hit my back against my car. I finally stopped and looked at me directly in the eyes and saw that his lips were pressed together in a thin line. I looked away to avoid his gaze.
"Did you just raised your voice at me for a worthless box."
"No...no..I just...." I stammered
"I just what??.... You just......" He couldn't finish.

"Y/n , Yoongi hyung aren't you coming" as soon as j-hope voice was heard I broke free from him and grabbed the box and ran away leaving Yoongi there all by himself. That's a dangerous person to be alone with.

"So Y/n how's work today" Jin asks at dinner.
"Nothing much almost finished with PD nims proposal though"
"So did you get to know people there? have you made friends?" jimin asks curiously.
"Not much just ....um.... I only know my secretary" I said casually eating my kimchi fried rice. There was a moment of pause in the table so I looked up. I see all of them looking at me.
"What I asked" afaid if I said something wrong.
My brother cleared his throat "Um so earlier today the guy who came to pick you up was your secretary?"
I looked at him for a moment and I was astonished by his words. I started laughing out loudly like a lunatic and tears were pouring down my eyes because of it.
"What's so funny about it" my brother asks banging the table making me jump while laughing and others were silently watching us.
"Oppa when I say I made friends doesn't mean a the people I hung out with are all my friends and besides my secretary is a female one" I said calming down.
"So if not your friend is he your boyfriend or something" Yoongi asks suddenly out of the blue.
"Is he y/n" my brother asks
I first looked at Yoongi and answers "what is it to you whether he's my friend or boyfriend" then I looked at my brother and said "I can't believe you don't recognize him.  " I got up "thanks for the dinner Jin oppa and if you don't mind I'm going back to work" I walked.
"Hey y/n wanna come and watch our practice tommorow" Jungkookie asks.
I turned towards him "not now kookie I have work but I'll promise to stop by when I'm on my way to bang PD's" saying so l left. I opened the room and to see everything was unpacked. I sat down on my bed took the back colour box and kept in my lap. It had a small silver lock to keep it safe from opening it. I trace my fingers against the lock and dug my hand in to my chest to take out my silver pandent and hanging on it was a silver key at the end.
I kept the box in a safe place and I started working on the rest of the proposal. To tell the truth I'm working Solo in this because I want give them what I made myself with all of my efforts and work. I'm gonna be the designer and also the product launcher at the same time and all was left by others to make outfits using the materials selected for them by me personally. So it's gonna be lots hard work for me and I  need it to be flawless and perfect just like them. I was almost finished with the drafts all that was left was to select the materials.