32. Face the fear

"Are we done for the day?" Jungkook asks dripping with sweat.

"We were done ages ago. You are the one whose goofing around with Taehyung and wasting your energy" Jin said while all of them were waiting for Namjoon and Hobi to come.

Jin was pretty much keeping an eye on Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin was nowhere to be seen. And Yoongi was fast asleep on the far corner of the floor away from all the noises and disturbances with using only a book as a pillow.Jin had only guessed that he must have had a rough night, yesterday.

Just then other could hear voices getting closer.

"Great job guys, you all worked so hard today" the staff said while heading towards the exit.

"Thank you, but you all worked hard as well." Namjoon and Jhope replied back and came in to join the others.

"Time to go home guys" Namjoon said and started packing up his belongings.

"Hyung you might wanna pack him up too" Jungkook said pointing at Yoongi who was sleeping on the floor.

"You're now our only hope, Jhope." Namjoon said looking at Jhope who doesn't usually get on yoongi's nerves as they do.

So with Jhope mysterious power Yoongi somehow got up without much effort and everyone went looking for Jimin so that they could finally go home"

They met Jimin within a few minutes and he was almost finishing up a call with someone.

"Okay, I see. No it's fine. Just bring her back safely okay." They waited for Jimin to end the call.

"Hyung, time to go home " Jungkook said cheerfully.

Jimin nodded and followed them silently staring at the blank phone screen

They were on their way home and Jungkook suddenly called out to Jimin seeing that he was not his usual self today.

"Oh hyung by the way, I brought Y/n the chips brand she really likes to eat together so can you tell her to come early today" he says showing off his bag full of chips.

"That's nice but she won't be needing the chips so I'm afraid you have to eat it alone" Jimin said with a distant look on his face. That got Yoongi's attention as he heard them talking about Y/n.

" What do you mean Jimin" Jin who had heard the entire conversation asks.

"Y/n will be gone for more than two weeks"

Jhope who was driving stopped the vehicle immediately and with Namjoon sitting next to him both turned their heads around.

"What do you mean?" They asked puzzled.

"Well Jisoo Noona had some plans to go to Jeju and Y/n wanted to tag along so she is going with her" Jimin explained briefly.

"So when are they going?

"According to what noona told me that they have probably left by now "

"Suddenly? " Yoongi asked and was srprised by his own reaction and thankfully only Jhope heard him

"Hyung, are you finally worried about Y/n " he asked with a cheeky smile.

"Me? Worried? As if...." He answered quickly and turned away and pretend to close his eyes but Jhope found that his hyung's reactions were quite unlike him.

"She forgot to say goodbye to me" Taehyung said unexpectedly and pouted.

"To everyone" Jungkook corrected him with a smack.