09. A frightful moving out

Finally came the day that I was supposed to go back to my old apartment since I had passed the exam and now I'm starting my new school year in highschool As a nother reason the boys were nominated for the best rookie group category and they spent less time in the dorm and they're schedules were filled with work. Jin was the hardest to convince about me moving and my brother objected as well. But seeing that I was dead serious about moving out they eventually agreed but on the condition of coming to see them after their promotion work and performances were over and keeping in touch every weekend. But today even though it was a weekend everyone was called for a emergency meeting or something so I was supposed to leave alone. It was already evening so I got everything packed up and there were a lot to carry since last time Jungkookie helped, but I was all on my own today.
But as I was about to leave the door opened and to my surprise Yoongi came inside. Thinking it was to get something he left behind I minded my own business. But he stopped in front of me.
"What ????" I asked looking up.
He said nothing and took two big bags out of the three bags and headed out.
"Wait... Give back my bag ... Where the hell are you taking it..." I asked following him carrying the left bag. I went out and saw that he was loading the bags inside a car and getting on to the driving seat. As I came near he lowered the windscreen and signaled me to get on.
I opened to the back seat and found that there was only room for the bag so I put it there and got in front. He silently drove off.
It was awkward with him so I tried to break the ice.
"Do you have driving licence" I asked since I only knew Jin oppa has licence out of all.
"Hmmm. " he said.
" Is this yours too" I asked pointing out to the car.
"Manager's" he replied shortly.
"So you drive ...well that's new"
"Hmm"
"Are others still at practice"
"Hmm"
"Yaaaaah would it kill you to talk" I asked annoyed and in a rather high voice.
He pulled over the car and looked at me with dark cold eyes. Now I was frightened. I remember Jin hyung telling me when Yoongi gets angry even the producers are scared of him.
"I was doing you a favor by staying quite but you were babbling non-stop and on top of that how dare you shout loudly to me. Do you have no respect. If you open up your mouth again I swear to God I'll duct tape your mouth... Understood" He says sternly and I just nodded trying to hold back my tears. He didn't notice anything he just kept on driving. I was feeling hungry but I dared not to open my mouth. Finally he stops at a take away.
"Jimin told me to buy you something to eat... What do you want to eat" he coldly asks parking the car. I didn't answer since now I was waiting until I could get out of the car. "Answer me y/n we don't have all fucking day!!!" He was getting impatient.
"Anything" I finally said in a small voice. He finally closed the door and left. That's when I finally let my tears fall earlier I avoided him because he was annoying but now I was afraid of him. I see him coming back in quickly wiped out my tear acted as if nothing happened. He opened the door and got in while handing me the takeout. He had brought himself a cappuccino and he started drinking it while looking at his phone. I just sat there looking upfront without moving an inch since I was now afraid of him. After finishing half of drink he looks at me which I saw from the corner of my eye.
"Don't you like it ...That's why I told you to tell me what you wanted earlier when I asked" he starts scolding me now as if it was all my fault after telling me to shut up. I didn't even get open that damn bag yet. I started mentally cursing in this situation
Yoongi looks at me for a while with a dark glaze and seeing that he's not getting a answer. He shakes me " hey aren't you gonna eat it " I just and nodded and said "when I go home" in a small voice. He nodded and finishes his cappuccino and starts to drive again at that moment it started to rain heavily. By heavy I meant really heavy and the road became unclear and it was hard to see through the rain so we had to stop the car.
Yoongi parked the car in a car park where only few cars where there at the moment.
" I don't think I can drive you through the rain and I don't plan on taking that risk too. So we'll have to stay until the rain goes away" he says calmly but still annoyed by the sudden change of weather. What could I say. I was totally horrified at the time so I could only nod. It was only a 15 minute more drive to my apartment but I'm stuck here with a nightmare. I was so close to tearing up.
"Since were gonna be here for a while you can eat that" he says crossing his arms and closing his eyes. He seemed tired and worn out I could even see the dark circles in this eyes. I was staring at his face until
"You really gotta change that habit of staring at people when there are sleeping." He says opening his eyes suddenly.
I looked down quickly. As he was about to say something his phone rang.

📱OTP

Yoongi : yeoboseyo...why hyung??
Jimin: why are you late? Did you send my sister home safely??
Yoongi: No we were caught up in the rain so she's here with me.
Jimin: Did you buy her something to eat then.
Yoongi: yes jimin I already did that don't worry.
Jimin: thanks again for agreeing to take her home hyung.
Yoongi: it's no problem. Tell Namjoon to save the folder before you leave okay.

📲END

"So I explained to your brother" Yoongi says.
I nodded. I was dead hungry so I was eating. He had brought everything that I liked which amazed me but I think brother might have already told him. There was even a strawberry smoothie inside. The rain still continued on and I was looking out of the window admiring the rain drops since I was suffocating with this time bomb here. looking at the rain was reassuring. As if it seems to cry for me. After while watching the rain it started to slow down it was getting darker and finally the rain stopped. I looked at Yoongi expecting him to drive any moment but he was sleeping this time for real because I waved my hand in front his face but he didn't budge a bit.
Taking this as a chance I slowly opened the door and stepped outside I made less noise as possible to not to wake him. Even though I was thinly dressed I didn't mind at all it was so pretty to see the outside after rain. It was almost dark but not that dark. I went to the corner of the car park all the other cars were all gone. I put my hands in a short wall and looked outside. We were high up since it was uphill and I could see the city down below. Wind was brushing against my cheeks blowing my hair backwards and it was cold but also refreshing. Mist was surrounding and it was absolutely a beautiful sight to see. I was enjoying the view until
"We didn't come on sight seeing" Yoongi says wishpering from behind I flinched as his breath was rubbed against my neck.
"You should have woken me up if the rain stopped don't you know I have work to do. Geez I shouldn't have promised to take you home if I knew you were this much of a hindrance" he says dragging me back to the car. He opened my side and pushed me in and closed the door and got in to the driving seat and started the car. This time he was driving fast I don't know if he's frustrated because of me or that he fell asleep. Once again I didn't speak until we reached. He got out and took the bags out while I was taking the other one and he went up to my apartment and I followed him and opened the door. He without a word went inside and put the bags down and went out I also followed him back to the car. He turned
"What now??" asks stopping on his tracks.
I finally opened my mouth"Umm thank you for driving me here even though you are busy" I said bowing my head in front of him. He was emotionless and giving a slowly nod he drove off.
I headed back to my house thinking that even if I die I won't never ever go with Yoongi again.