34. Choosing An Escort

After everyone had finished eating they tried to find out who would fit into Jihoon's measurements.

"Who's going first?" Jungkook asks looking at the midnight blue suit infront of them.

"I'll go first" The first person was my brother. He went to put it on but didn't come out for a while.

"Jimin? U okay in there buddy?" Namjoon finally asked.

"Yeah sure hyung no problem!!" He sounded panicked.

"I'm sure it's too big for him" Jungkook says with a smirk.

"I heard you Jungkook"

"Come on out already hyung. We already know it's too big for you"

"Don't laugh okay! "He slowly came out and Omg it was a sight to see. His hands and legs have completely disappeared inside the suite while was bigger than him.

Jungkook rolled on the floor taking pictures while laughing Jin immediately started to wipe the windshields and we followed along.

"Stob it guys" he said and went into change back.

Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa tried it next and for Jin oppa his shoulders were so broad that the coat didn't fit. And Namjoon oppa looked like he could burst open the suit anytime with his muscles. It was the same when Jungkookie tried on the top. The buttons were barely holding it together.

Then Taehyung oppa and Hobi oppa tried it. It was okay with Hobi oppa despite the fact that his hands were a little revealed out from the coat. But it fitted too perfectly for Taehyung oppa, the style the length everything was on point for him. It was all okay until he claimed that the clothes made him itch and immediately removed it.

"Yoongi hyung it's your turn" Hobi oppa says giving him the clothes and pushing him inside.

"Me too??"he said surprised

"Of course hyung"

Yoongi also got dressed and came out. His hands had disappeared because of the jacket but it a lot shorter than when my brother tried it but everything else was okay. Not as perfect as it was when Taehyung oppa tried it but there was nothing wrong other than the jacket being a little long.

"There, it doesn't fit me too" Yoongi said with a glum look on his face.

"Hold on hyung what if we rolled up the sleeve only once. That'd make it better" Hobi oppa said and rolled his sleeves.

"Hey I could do that too " my brother said frowning.

" You'll have to roll up your sleeve more than once so that would only make it weird oppa" I said.

" Fine I won't go with you. But who is going to go with you then.?" They looked at me waiting for my answer.

Like that everybody tried it on it became clear that I was to go with Yoongi. But we both know that it'll just be awkward and besides I doubt that he wants to go with me.

"You know what. Bringing a partner is not that necessary so I won't need anyone to go with you. I can go alone and you'll be there too so partner or no partner it doesn't matter." I said with a forced smile because there was nothing for me to do.

"I'll go" Yoongi said while adjusting the cuffs.I was so shocked that I quickly turned my head to look at him but he was very calm about it.

"No..... I don't-" and even before I could finish.

"Yeah Hyung's the closest one who fits in to the suit after Tae" Jungkook also agreed while helping him.

" Wait I just think it's a good idea for me to go alone after all and I already said I'm going alone " I said refusing him.