29. Switching partners

Soon after that I was pretty much knocked out like everyone else in front of the TV too. Luckily Hobi oppa had awakened in the middle of the night suddenly so he had woken up others to go to bed as well.

As I opened my eyes to Hobi oppa calling everyone and I saw that Yoongi and my sleeping position seems to have changed. This time my head was on his shoulder. And his head was supported by his arm. I felt my cheeks getting heated with the awkward position I was in. I looked around and thankfully every body was busy waking up or being woken up by others. Yoongi on the other hand was asleep like he was knocked out dead. Since he was not much of a light sleeper I slowly got up headed upstairs with the ones who are already awake and leaving the heavy sleepers behind.

The Next Day

Unlike any other mornings today was especially a peaceful and quiet morning. Simply because no one was awake until mid day. Orderly Jin, Jhope, Jimin, Me,Namjoon, V, Jungkook, and finally Yoongi had woken up.

By then the house slowly began to get lively untill it became extremely noisy. Since it was almost the end of the year they had plenty of free time. And me having nothing to do yet decided to do some last minute Holiday shopping.

"What are your plans for today?" Namjoon oppa asks while munching on his toast.

"Nothing really"

"Just chilling"

"Back to sleep"

Those were almost everyone's replies, until

"I'm going out" I said.

Seven heads with eyeballs almost popping out looked over directly at me.

"You're already dating?" Jungkookie blurted out

"With that blind date?" Taehyung oppa joined.

"Omg No you moron!! I'm just going out shopping!!" I said irritated and glared at them.

"BTW how was yesterday, w-we were so busy doing some s-stuff that we forget to ask?" I had no idea why Jungkookie was stuttering but I choose to ignore it.

"Nothing special happened really" I just shrugged and answered.

"Really??? But the way you lo-ow....Hey..ow" Taehyung hissed in pain like someone had hit him

"The way I what?" I asked trying to get what he just said.

"Nothing I think I forgot what I was gonna say. Happens all the time I get distracted" He said shrugging his shoulders with his signature box smile.

I knew something was up but i just tried to ignored it.

"Besides FYI that date thingy yesterday ended with no strings attached" I said folding my arms.

"Huh! So it didn't work out?, you really didn't like him?" My brother asked.

"No he was alright but he's just not the one" I said.

Then others started talking about random things.

"Poor guy getting rejected so quickly, mst be crying somewhere.How high are your standards actually? "
Yoongi sitting next to me suddenly asked while last sip of his coffee.

" oh I'm pretty sure they're at least higher than your own height" I hissed back while playing with the steam of the coffee pot.

He was too stunned to speak.

"Whatever, Just pass me the coffee" He said and he said nothing to backfire what I said and now he looked like he was in a better mood than he was a while ago since yesterday.