23. Together again and new friends

For the next few days it was like I was under tight security. Yoongi and Jin were 24/7 observing sharply my every move. I had also lost my phone privileges long time ago. Apparently Namjoon oppa and jungkookie had said something to Jin oppa while they were in the company. Surprisingly Yoongi is not frequently irritating me and it was pretty awkward since we both have to share the same room at night. So mostly he spends time in his home studio. Which was a relief as well as kinda sad that I'm being ignored.

It was taking me longer to heal since I fell down again and made it worse so a lot of work was falling behind. Even though I was healed my health had not been very good. I had gotten so weak that I couldn't even stand by myself. By strict instructions from my furious brother I was neither allowed to work nor contact Somi. So I had no choice but to hope for them to do their best. Mejiwoo unni came almost every day and helped me with some girl stuff which I never wanted help from the boys.

My brother was coming today with Jihoon and Jisoo unni. Jungkookie and Taehyung oppa went to meet them at the airport and bring them here afterwards. Today I was with Namjoon oppa watching him producing a song at next I was playing games with Hobi oppa and Jin oppa in the living room.

The door opened and jimin came first and then the rest behind him. He came directly towards me.

"Honestly I just left for a week and you look worse than I left. Hyungs told me all the things  you had done and I'll deal with you about them later but right now you really need to get yourself together" he said in a serious tone.

"I'm glad that your back too oppa" I said.

"Well hyung meet our cousins, this is Jisoo and Jihoon, he's the one that we met 5 years ago" jimin oppa introduced them to the boys and each of them introduced themselves.

"Oh so you were also the one who brought the car for Y/N when she moved in with us" Jin said remembering.

"Yeah that's me. Her humble servant" Jihoon said making himself look pitiful.

"Hey Jihoon......." I shouted

"Yes bitch........" he answered playfully earning a punch on the head from Jisoo Unni and a hit on the back from jimin oppa.

"That's my sister you punk" jimin oppa and Jisoo Unni both said together. But I was totally cool with it since that's how he and I both used to talk to each other.

"The hell Noona..... I'm your brother not her" Jihoon yelled at Jisoo while rubbing his sore head

"Then act like one"

"Oh I'm sorry but this may sound sudden unexpected but, me and Jihoon both need to speak to Y/n for a moment more privately so can we talk in you room." Jisoo unni said while nodding her head at Jihoon.

"Sure but help me get up first" I said .

before Jihoon could reach out his hand to help me, to be my surprise Yoongi came infront and helped stand up and supported me while jisoo unni came to support the other side.

Jimin lead the way to my bedroom and it took me some while to get there though stumbling.

So we three were finally alone. Jisoo unni spoke first.

"So I heard from Jimin that you've started overworking again. Y/n you know pretty well that you can't do that since you're body is weak always right."

She said folding her hands and I could feel both the anger and  sadness in her words.

"I know but there's so much work to do" I said my ultimate excuse.

"For goodness sake that's why people work in teams you idiot. Unlike you they work together. You just pile everything up to you and let all the others have nothing to do." Jihoon says sarcastically.