20. Reckless case

It was a silent drive and like before I was looking out of the window. I feel like the meds started to kick in. I was uncomfortable and it was suffocating and to top it all off it was awkward untill Yoongi cleared his throat.
"Umm..... so what my friend said earlier " Yoongi asks looking at when we stopped at the traffic lights.
"Oh... No.... He just said not to move much" I lied through my teeth.
"Hmm..."
A dead silence again.
My breath was becoming deeper and quicker as I was sweating too. My eyelids were getting heavier but I was afraid to sleep. I started to move uncomfortably.
Yoongi notice my behavior.
"Why are you moving so much?? You look like you have ants in your pants???" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.
I didn't have an energy left to laugh or even to answer him. I just kept on taking deep breaths. I arguing with my self whether or not to tell Yoongi, but decided not to annoy him and I was afraid too.
This continued on for some time until I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at Yoongi I reached my hand and tapped him on the shoulder weakly.
"Why???" He asked not looking at first but without an answer I kept on slightly tapping his shoulder and finally when he decided to look at me because he was curious and surprised, since I approach him first.
"Hey why are you sweating and looking so paler than before" he asked. He pulled over immediately.
"Do you want to go to the doctor again"
I shook my head.
"No............
..Pain....... killer.............si...de......eff...ects.,..." I said finally stuttering my words.
"Can you wait, we'll be home quickly" I just nodded and pointed at the window.
"Want me to open the window?" His voice was now soft and showed concern.
I just managed to nod. He lowered the window for me and I could feel the wind brushing against my face. I felt slightly better because of the fresh air but I my eyes kept closing.
"If you want you can sleep"
Yoongi said suddenly keeping his eyes on the road again. Jeez such a cold heart but he must've seen me desperately trying to stay awake. Untying my hair which kept me uncomfortable while I rest my head against the seat I closed my eyes and slept.

No one's POV

After Y/n finally closed her eyes and slept, Yoongi was driving he and did not forget to check how her condition was from time to time. He was feeling regretful since he blames himself to be the reason that Y/N had twisted her ankle but that doesn't change the fact that he still has a porker face. He is also aware that she had missed her uncle's funeral and that lead to the delay of the members schedules. He blames it all these reasons on himself. But as cold natured as he is he kept this thoughts to himself.

They finally reached the dorm and by that time Y/N was in a deep sleep as Yoongi pulled in to the driveway. The others had not returned yet. He got down and opened the door of the passenger seat. He could see Y/N's calm and exhausted face sleeping peacefully leaned against the seat. He suddenly the urge to push away the hair that was dangling on her face. As he was about to reach his hand.......

"Hyung ..... You came !!!!!!!"

Yoongi took back his hand away quickly before anyone could see it and turned around.
"Oh Junkook ah ... Why are you here alone where are the others"
He said making his voice less annoying as possible because he was interrupted.
"Oh Jimin hyung was worried about Y/N and sent me to check on her."
"So you see ......" Before Junkook could speak further he interrupted him.
"Shhhhhh..... Keep it down she's asleep"
"Oh okay sorry hyung I didn't mean to. But aren't we gonna wake her up?." Junkook asked in a small voice. Yoongi just shrugs his shoulders
"Huh... do whatever... I'm going in"
He gets up from the car and goes in and to Jungkook, it seems like he's going in like he doesn't give a damn shit but in Yoongi's mind he was in total chaos.

Jungkook not knowing if he should wake her up or not he scratched his head. Finally after arguing with himself for what seems be like an eternity he decided that it's probably best for her to wake her up because her sleeping position seems so uncomfortable for her to continue on without being numb.