04. Painful Flashback

Jin oppa's woke me up saying that they all should go to bed now since everyone was exhausted from today's practice.
"Arasso hyung we'll go now..... good night everyone" RM oppa says as he walks towards the bedroom with j-hope oppa. V, jk and brother also went while me, Jin oppa and Yoongi was left. Yoongi went first and I followed Jin oppa into the room. I have to say that it was not the cleanest room I had ever seen compared to my brother's room.
"So Y/N where do you want to sleep in the left side or the right side of the bed"
Jin oppa asked pointing out his bed which has its right side against the wall.
Since I was afraid of falling from the bed at night I wanted the right side.
"Oppa I'll take the right side otherwise I'm definitely sure I'll be on the floor in the morning" I said as I jumped on to the bed and hugged a fluffy side pillow.
"What are you ?? A five year old to be falling out of the bed"
Yoongi, whom we thought was already asleep asks lifting his head from under the blanket asks in a sleepy voice.
" Yoongi yaah if you are sleepy then sleep we are all tired"
Jin oppa say while laying on the bed and I closed my eyes hugging the pillow. I felt Jin oppa tucking the blanket and covering me and then he patted my head and turned over and slept. I didn't get to experience being tucked in and pampered for a long time since that happened.

( Flashback)
"I'm so sorry for your loss Jimin, Y/N. Poor children, at a very young age" everybody who came to the graveyard dressed in black said those words to us. Our whole world was torn apart that day our parents died in a plane crash and little did we know that our lives were never the same after that. Our father's brother who was our uncle became the guardian of us until Jimin was old enough and since our parents left behind lot of wealth behind and the company which was supposed to be taken over by our uncle until Jimin was old enough to be able to take over it. Since brother and I couldn't bare to stay in our old house which were filled with painful memories of our parents we both moved out to an apartment near our schools. Jimin and I began to grow apart from then. We rarely talked or even glance at each other. That's when I began to be afaid to stay alone. Even though Jimin didn't talk he was still there. It was even worse when Jimin was chosen to be a part of BTS he had to move out of the apartment and stay with the other members. He never bothered to discuss it with me and when I finally get to know it was already the day he was supposed to move out. Even though I didn't know how I would survive alone by myself I finally convinced myself after having a intense fight with Jimin. After Jimin left angrily he came again after two months after the argument happened and it was only just to get something he left behind and he didn't even bother to even look for me or see whether I was doing fine. I was also inside my room, since I was ashamed to show myself to him. Over past months without my brother was like living in a nightmare and I was too young to face all these alone too. I hadn't been able to get enough sleep inside the empty apartment since all I did there was cry and scream myself to sleep until it was already dawn so I fell sleep in class and stayed late in school just to get a little sleep. I was failing behind in some subjects because of this and I started changing my way of dressing too. Instead of cheerful colours I began to wear dull and dark colors and I was treated like an empty space by others because of this. In a short period of time I was changed from a cheerful outgoing person to a soulless and dull person because of this. Not only that I would starve myself started to skip school frequently too. My body looked like a skeleton at the end and I didn't even have courage to look at myself through the mirror anymore so one night I crashed all the mirrors in my room and only the one near the shower was left that is if my brother decided to come again and to avoid suspicion. I was stressed with everything happening around me and to make matters worse our uncle was furious about Jimin not wanting to take over the company in our father's footsteps so I was to take over it since he didn't want it. I was forced to study a different major and a heavy amount of responsibilities were put upon me in place of Jimin. That's also one reason I ended up in this state. So in order to hide my self from brother I had to hide or pretend that I was not at home when he comes. One day when he came home again he wasn't alone either he came with two more boys as I guessed from the voices. Not long after that I saw a nightmare of my parents death and since then I wasn't able to eat sleep or focus on school and one morning I felt strange and weak like there's no energy left in me, I thought since I didn't eat and had a empty stomach for the whole day yesterday I decided to skip school. As I was done changing as was heading towards the kitchen to get some water I began to feel dizzy and my stomach started to pain terribly. I couched down clutching my stomach and sweat started rolling down my face as I was holding in the pain. I was interrupted by the sudden voices outside.
Voice 1 : "Hyung why are we here early in the morning"
Voice 2 : "Yeah Jimina a little sleep would have been nice you know? "
"Don't worry Jin hyung, Jungkookie we'll leave once we find out what my sister's doing instead of going school and if the rumours the headmaster told of her was true"
Jin answered"wow you have a sister. I didn't see her when we came last time"
"That's what I would like to know too. What in the world that girl was doing behind my back avoiding me for six fucking months" Jimin answered angrily.
As they were talking they had already reached the front door and I froze in fear as soon as I heard keys jingling outside since Jimin was trying to finding the apartment key. I was definitely in big trouble if brother saw me like this so forgetting all the pain and dizziness for a moment I was trying to make my way to my room and lock myself until they were gone. I dragged myself despite all of the pain but I wasn't able to make much far as Jimin had already opened the door.
"Y/N where the f**k are you show yourself I know you are here since you like skipping school now right??" Jimin yelled as he was searching for me everywhere.
"Jin hyung search the living room and kitchen and Jungkookie could you search the upstairs with me don't let her get away if you find her okay"
I had no choice since I was no where near my room I was about to go into the storage room near me but l felt like I was losing my strength little by little and my vision began to get blurrier and blurrier as I stumbled upon something my legs gave up and I lost consciousness. Before losing consciousness I remember I remember faintly that two strong hands caught me from hitting the floor and I was sure they didn't belong to my brother and the last thing I heard was my brother screaming. At least he was worrying right? I thought before blacking out.