06. I'm sorry hyung

Leaving RM oppa, j-hope oppa and Yoongi the others decided to go to get some groceries they need since I'm here too. I gave Jin oppa prescribed painkillers to buy when Jimin oppa wasn't looking. Honestly RM and j-hope oppa were okay to stay with but Yoongi oppa was the most awkward of all. Thankfully j-hope oppa and Yoongi decided to work on something in the studio so lucky me.
"Y/n Jin said to tell you to ask anything if you need. Do you want some ice cream, chips or you can have jungkook's banana milk" RM oppa asked showing those deep dimples.
"Jungkookie is gonna kill me if I touch his banana milk. Oppa don't you know banana milk is practically his wife now" I said remembering how he fought when it comes to banana milk. " Any way I have some school work to solve oppa so I'll better begin it now if not it'll take forever " I pouted remembering the hard questions they gave us.
"If it's that hard I can maybe help you, I love studies and work but Jin hyung was the only one to graduate high school from all of us you know" RM oppa said willingly to help me.
"Thanks oppa I'll get the books right now. Be right back"I ran to get the books. As I entered Jin oppa's room to take the books from the bags that Jungkookie and I had brought in I saw j-hope oppa and Yoongi busy with a laptop and some sounds mixers
on the room. They both looked up fro£
m what they were doing when I came. J-hope oppa smiled seeing me but Yoongi really looked annoyed
"Umm... I just came to get some books I leave quickly oppa so don't mind me carry on " I said feeling awkward at Yoongi's stares.
" Oh your going to study wow what a model student" j-hope oppa clapped.
"So pinky is a student. I thought you were still in kindergarten"Yoongi replied without looking.
"For the love of god I have a name and for your information I skipped a grade last summer"I said pissed off and walking away.

(J-hope's pov)

I already told Yoongi not to be so savage with Y/n. I mean who could be savage to a cute girl like her but Yoongi finds it amusing to make fun of her.
"Hyung you gotta stop teasing Y/n like that" I said again as soon as Y/n leaves the room.
"Hmm..." He said once again working on his new beat while paying no attention to what I say.
"Yoongi hyung ... Hyung ..... Hey" I said once again.
"I'm sorry what were you saying hoseok" he said finally looking.
"Nothing" I said while signing.
There's no way anyone could get a whole sentence out of him except our youngest until y/n showed up. He's always been the silent guy but soft inside. Seeing that this was taking me nowhere I paused these thoughts and focused on back to work
(End of POV)

I tooks all the books to namjoon oppa to help me solve and he was brilliant than any of the teachers I have ever met. He was like a born teacher. His methods were simple and easy and his explanations were so clear too. Because of that I finally finished my work and as I was heading towards the living room I heard a crash. I quickly went there. I saw namjoon oppa standing near the edge of the table with a terrified look on his face. I looked closer and saw that a pink colour perfume bottle was broken in pieces.
"Oh no that's....." before he could finish the door opened and the rest came inside. Jin oppa came in front carrying two big bags.
He paused for a moment when he saw the broken bottle.
"Kim Namjoon........ yaaaaaaa ....that's the fifth thing you broke this week. It's like everything you touch breaks instantly. How many do you plan on breaking honestly if that brain wasn't attached to you you'd break that too. That was my favorite deodorant too" Jin oppa was frustrated. Others said nothing but I could tell that my brother, v oppa and Jungkookie were enjoying the show while j-hope oppa and Yoongi came to see what was happening.
"I'm deeply sorry hyung I really didn't mean it but hyung I don't always break everything I touch okay it's just I'm clumsy" Namjoon oppa said feeling guilty
"Hyung I buy that exact one and give it to you to make it up to you okay let's not argue further don't forget Y/n is also here with us " he said while looking at me. I was behind brother because I hated to see people fighting.
"Aigoo y/nnah were you frightened what a soft one you are." V oppa said squeezing my cheeks. While Jin and RM oppa ended the fight.
"All right everyone let's eat... come-on. jimin, help me with in the kitchen " Jin said while carrying the bags and brother following beside him.
"Arasso hyung"
I was about to leave but I felt the pain in my head coming back and my steps went backwards instead as of front and as I was about to fall so I closed my eyes but before that I felt someone quickly holding me tightly by my shoulders while my back hit against that person. It took me few seconds to realize what was happening and I quickly turned out to look at the person but the pain was unbearable so I flinched holding my head while looking up. Then that person asked in a hurried tone.
"Hey....are you okay" I finally looked supprised since I recognized the voice.
"I'm asking you a question" Yoongi asked flatly still holding me tightly as if I fall any second if let gone.
"No I'm fine" I said while brushing off his hands off my shoulder. Looking to see if someone saw me but thankfully everyone else was busy but little did I know one person saw everything.
"Don't make me laugh.. you call that fine you were about to fall flat like a pancake. What are you hiding Pinky"he asked even more curious now.
"Mind your own business " I said walking away slowly.
"A little thank you would be nice" I heard him wishper and walked pass me upstairs.
I walked towards the stairs and Jin oppa came out of the kitchen carrying some plates .
"Y/nah come to eat we're almost ready"
"Umm oppa I don't feel like eating I'm sleepy can I take a nap and eat after" I said thinking sleeping would get ridof the pain.
"Alright as long as you don't miss the meal then take a rest"
"Ne ne eomma I know" I said smiling a little at Jin's nagging.
I slowly went to the room and along the way I met Jungkookie who was listening to music. He saw me as I tapped his shoulder and pulled one of his ear free from the headset to listen. I took him to the room to talk without others hearing me.
"Hey Do me a favour" I said slowly looking up at him.
"What's the problem did you break Jin hyung's something like Namjoon hyung" he asked smiling sarcastically.
" What...no , of course not I wanted to tell you to bring me the painkillers Jin brought me without brother seeing" I said looking with pleading eyes at Jungkookie.
"It's hurting again right"
I just nodded .
"Okay you lay down I'll get them for you now" his face had turned serious and he left.
Jin oppa's bed was pilled with laundry so I had no other choice so since Yoongi oppa was not around I got into his bed and laid my throbbing head on the soft pillow and Jungkookie came in to the room
"Here y/n hyung told me to give you this" he handed me the pills along with a glass of water. Without thinking I drank the pills and gulped the water since my head felt heavy.
"Thanks Jungkookie keep the rest of the pills in my bag okay" I said and laid back since my eyes were getting heavier and heavier. I heard junkook leave and felt that someone came in and stood there for a while and a blanket covering me and the sound of door closing. Then I went blank.