19. Unfortunate death

"what happened Y/n why are you looking so pale from all of a sudden" j Hope oppa asks seeing my face darkening to what Namjoon oppa says.
"But I have to walk I can't stay in bed for a week I have tons of work to do this week" I said feeling depressed.
"Just let the company handle it for you" Jungkookie suggested.
"No they can't it's my work I'm doing it myself" I said snapping at him irritaled by the idea of them designing it when I badly want to do it myself. Jungkookie was taken back by my remark but before I can answer anything my phone starts ringing. It was Jihoons mother, yes and the wife of my uncle.
"Excuse me for a minute" I told them and answered the phone.

OTP 📲

Yeoboseyo kumo (aunt) how are you. I asked politely since I like her as much as I like Jihoon.
"Y/n honey what should I do!!!" She asks breaking down into sobs as he speaks
"What  happened are you okay" I asked in a panic tone cause I have never seen here cry before.
"I'm fine but your uncle had been in a plane crash on his business trip to Shanghai and he didn't make it." She tells me crying bitterly. For a moment in didn't knew what to feel I was just shocked by the news and everything.
"I'm coming to see you now" I said gathering my heels.
"Oh no dear we are all at the airport since the funeral is going to be in Shanghai so it's best for you to work and stay there your uncle wouldn't like you to waste your time. He always wanted the best form you. So take care and we'll be gone for one month or so. I'm hanging up dear the we are going now"
A small tear fell across my face sa I hear her say about uncle praising me. I was sad still holding my phone on my ears I see seven faces looking at me from afar worried.
"Y/n what happened why are you crying" Jungkookie asks seeing my teary eyes.
I looked at my brother and said
"our uncle passed away" he was silent for a moment and finally
"How??" He asked carefully.
"Plane crash on the way to Shanghai and that's where the funeral is" I said looking down at my ankle.
"No way you're going there with a twisted ankle like that. Don't think about it" he firmly says as if he's reading my mind.
"But I have to go it's the least we can do after all he did take care of the company for us after dad died" I said showing the facts.
"Okay if that's what you really want I'll go instead of you that my final decision whether you like it or not"
"No I'm going you'll just make a scene" I fought back. My brother gripped my shoulder firmly and spoke angrily
"Y/n do you even hear yourself. looked at yourself, you're injured you can't even walk or stand up for the matter how are you gonna go. Stop being stubborn and let me handle it I'm supposed to be doing these not you " he says loosening the grip and softened his eyes.
"Fine....." I agreed at last.
" but what about your comeback"
"As Jimin says don't worry about it y/n we'll handle it and you should focus on yourself first."
"Jin hyung Namjoon hyung come with me to meet PD nim to ask to reschedule everything and can you gather the other managers for me Jungkookie, and hobi hyung can you ask the staff to change my shooting to last"
My brother looked at me while I was winceing in pain trying to move my leg.
"I think you should go to the hospital to get it treated right away. Yoongi hyung can you take care of her for me and take her home I'll meet you there after we discussed everything" my brother asks Yoongi.
"No no... No need to trouble him again I'll go with Taehyung oppa" I said seeing that he was also left.
"I would love to but my driving license got suspended for parking at no parking post so I'm afraid I can't drive for a while " he said scratching his head in embarrassment while looking down.
"Let's go hurry up" this time my left arm holding Yoongi while my right arm was over on v oppa's shoulder and they both held me tightly. I was hopping on one foot but very lightly.
"Let's take her in the emergency elevator which is near the emergency exit for the parking lot" Yoongi says going in a completely opposite direction.
"Are you sure using an emergency elevator is okay" I asked curiously.
"Unless you have a better idea than making our whole company seeing us like this " Yoongi says getting impatient.
Since there's no way to argue with that I went silent until we reach the car. At least V oppa's here so I won't be alone with him.
"Oh shoot Taehyung do you happen to perhaps bring to the keys"
"No hyung I thought you were bringing it since you're the one driving. I'll go look" carefully without hurting me he took his arm off and without a word he runs back inside.
"What about my car" I asked leaning towards him more since V oppa went
"Excuse me??" He asked.
"I parked my car here this morning and I have the keys so let's take it." I said.
"Well why didn't you say so in the first place" he asked.
"I didn't think about that so let's wait for V oppa then" I said taking out my car keys. Yoongi suddenly grabs it from my hands making me flinch in shock.
"No it'll take a while let's take you to check on that" he said opening the passenger seat door for me and driver's seat door for himself and got in.
I just stood in there leaning towards the door trying to sum up what was happening. Suddenly realization hit me.
No way I was getting in that car with this man. He was the reason why I hated driving with a man in the first place. I hear him tapping the car.
"What's wrong are you waiting for me to carry and put you on the seat sweetheart. If you are  better stop daydreaming." He was impatient.
"No I don't want to get in let's just wait for V oppa please" I begged.
"Get in the damn car and stop wasting my time." He tone had gone dead cold.
I slowly got in trying not to hit my leg while doing so but as a person with a pea sized luck my ankle brushed against the side of the car.
"Ahhhhhh.... shit it hurts.... (╥﹏╥)" I said rubbing my throbbing ankle while cursing. I slowly looked at Yoongi but he was busy checking his phone. Thank god I thought my image was ruined if he tells my brother who thinks I'm so pure.
He started the engine and drove out of the underground parking and to the main road. The whole ride no one talked at all I was looking out of the window at the passing view afraid to look front. I see Yoongi looking at me from time to time. I mean this guy's action are totally the opposite of his words.
I was remembering how back then I went with him. It was traumatizing for me but although I admit I loved being like it was kind like a thrill or something like that but what I can't bear is his cold and emotionless words.
Remembering this made my hands shake out of fear and I got goosebumps.
Suddenly the car got pulled over. I looked at where we were. It happened to be a small clinic near a quiet neighborhood. I looked at him.
"It's my friends. we can't afford to get caught going to a hospital. So I brought you here." He answers as if reading me like a book.
"Okay.." I said.
Yoongi got out of the car and just then a guy with a long white coat ran out of the clinic to greet him. Yoongi was happy to see him too. He was smiling so wide and he had sweetest gummy smile I had ever seen even more beautiful than v oppa's. I blushed seeing his smile. I don't know what's wrong with me. Suddenly he pointed out at my direction and said something to his friend the guy seems to listen seriously and waved his hand. I smiled and bowed.

A moment later

With Yoongi's help I was inside the clinic and was getting my ankle checked. I got to know that his  friend's name was chanyeol. They were going on and on talking while the doctor was checking me. I was just waiting patiently for the results.
And as Namjoon oppa predicted I was ordered to stay without moving my leg for four days and I was able to walk after a week.
"Okay I'm gonna give you some meds to ease the pain and remember to change the dressing only once for two days.  Don't let it get wet." He said to me handing Yoongi the prescription. Without a word Yoongi takes the prescription and goes out.
"So how did a young lady like you get our ice prince's heart." Dr. Chanyeol asks as soon as he goes.
"Aniyo Dr. It's not like that I'm his friends sister" I said looking down to cover my face being red.
"Hmm.. okay if you say so" he said smiling while putting medicine.
"You're body is still weak so don't push your body too far take it easy. You seem to be pale and tired" He said looking concerned.
"How do you know??"
"Um first of all I'm a doctor and I have many young people like you coming to me and I suppose you are a hard-working one too but know that there will be a time where your body gives up so as a doctor I advise you to take it easy."
".........................." I was silent
"Just keep it in mind okay I already gave you some meds for sleeping too since the painkillers have side effects" he says finally finished putting medicine.
Yoongi comes in and and we thank the doctor and got to the car.
"Y/n remember what I said" Chanyeol said through the window.
I just slightly nodded my head. Yoongi was quite as we set off. Another nightmare drive continues.