35. An Unexpected Family Reunion

As soon as stepped out I was almost blinded by camera flashes that came from every direction.But I was ready, since I couldn't be considered as a rookie to this anymore.

Yoongi then let go off my hand and I was taken by surprise. But then he extended his arm towards me and whispered.

"Grab on" I knew I had to quickly react.

So I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and we started walking. I was nervous and on top of that we were supposed to climb up the stairs to get to the photo wall. I slowed down a little because of my dress and I could also feel that Yoongi also slowed down his pace to match my speed.

Finally we reached the top and had to let our photos be officially taken. They were already taking potos of another guest and we had to wait for a short time. I looked at Yoongi and he looked as if he's used to these kinds of things while I was nervous.

It was our turn we walked over and let our photos be taken. They took photos of us together and also individually. By the time it was all over my cheeks were sore from smiling for a long time.

As we made our way through the entrance we could see that my brother and others were waiting for us.

"Oppa.." I said walking towards him. He turned and smiled at me

"Oh you're here"

"Yes we just came in" I said looking around.

"So that means you two didn't have a look around right??" Hobi oppa asked.

"Yeah the decorations here are insane you should definitely look around" Jungkookie also joined in.

"But won't the show be starting soon" I said looking at the time and and then at Yoongi hoping he would said no.

"Okay, we'll meet you at the venue when the show starts" Yoongi said while agreeing to what Jungkookie and Hobi oppa were saying and started to walk.

After a few steps he looked back at me and asked
"Aren't you coming"

"I'm coming" I said and started walking towards him. I had no choice since I had promised to go wherever he was going.

As Jungkookie had said it was a sight to see. The event had been organized in a eye catching way by both groups.

"Woah" I said looking around. The place we were at was not much crowded but suddenly I saw a familiar figure from the corner of my eye. I stopped and turned to look closely and as I had figured I was not wrong it was infact the person I least hoped to see here. It was Han Jaekyung, the reason I refuse to go alone to fashion shows like this.

While I was panicking on what to do, Yoongi might have noticed my discomfort.

"What's wrong" he asked

"Nothing..." I said still looking around to make sure I'm out of his sight.
"Could you excuse me for a minute, I have to use the restroom" saying so I left in a hurry to avoid meeting Jaekyung

I went in to one of the nearest restroom and took deep breaths. After a few minutes I was finally able to calm down. I opened the door and as I was walking out I accidentally bumped into someone and was about to fall but he grabbed me by the hand on time.

"Oh I'm sorry I was in a hurry......" I said taking my hand back and looking up. That's when I saw a very familiar face looking at me as surprised as me.

"Oh it's you" we both said at the same time.

"Mr. Min Yeongi what a coincidence" i said smiling.

"It seems it is, Miss Park Y/n" he said laughing.