08. Debute day

It's been two weeks since I started staying here in their dorm and that time I spent here was the happiest of all. All my headaches were gone and I had a great time with everyone. I had school on the day time and the others had practice so after school I go visit them in their practice room. In no time I became known in the company and my brother even introduced me to the CEO Band PD as he call him. He was not fierce as CEO's are supposed to be he was a kind-hearted jolly person. Sometimes when the my brother and others are about to finish practice he comes to see them and knowing that I was there with them, he brings various things for me to eat. Once he even brought a plushie toy he got from winning in a drawing and since he didn't know have any kids he gave it to me.
So everyday after seeing them dance I go with them in to the dorm and that's when the fun starts. But first of all I have to do my homework and studies and RM oppa was always keeping an eye on me when I work just to make sure I do it correctly and checks everything from beginning to end again. Once he set his mind on something there's no turning him back. But thanks to him I was at the top of my class with others who are one year older than me. Studying with him wasn't boring at all. But there was an unavoidable distraction. jungkook was most of the time goofing around wanting fo me to finish and to play games or watch movies with me. V oppa, Jungkookie, my brother and me had a great time playing games and watching movies, but I didn't like action films or horror flimsy since I didn't like fighting and I was afraid of ghost. But there was one time they thought I was a ghost too. It was when once I wore a white and long nightdress with my dark hair loose after taking a shower I was climbing down the stairs and v oppa thought I was a ghost and screemed the house down but everyone else scolded V and said I looked like a doll. If I'm not watching movies then I spend my time with j-hope oppa and Jin oppa. I grew really fond of j-hope oppa as much as Jin oppa. When I'm with them they ask about my day and tell them all the things happening at school and girly gossips since I don't have anyone to tell to. Whatever I say j-hope oppa always listens attentively and sometimes RM oppa joins and gives me advices and gives solution to any problems I have. Yoongi was the only person whom I didn't want to hang out with and he seems like he wants that too so we never got close.
Although we met face to face at some point we ignored each other but that didn't stop his mocking ness and insults towards me.

Finally the day came when all of them were to make their debut as Bangtan with their hit song No More Dreams. I had already seen that choreography and they were now incredibly good at it. I couldn't make it to see it since my midterms were starting on the same day so instead I woke up early on that day and went to the flower shop and brought seven beautiful bouquets of flowers. Since they were to perform in the afternoon they were still sleeping because they were rehearsing till late night so even when I came back with flowers they were still sleeping. I went up got dressed and put my uniform tied my hair and went down with my backpack I sat on the table and wrote good luck wishes in seven tiny cards and put them inside each of the bouquets and put them on their regular seats on the table and went to school to write that damn exam.

(Jin's POV)
I got up and checked the time on my phone and it was 8.30 A.M.
"Yaah y/n your late" I shouted as I got up but she had already left.
"Hyung what's the matter" Yoongi says getting up eyes half open.
"No I just thought y/n overslept again" I said going to take a wash.
"Well I think pinkie got up really early hyung I heard her leaving way early"
"Really I think she went early to study some more or last minute rechecking"
(End of POV)

(No one's POV)
It was j-hope and namjoon who first saw the bouquets on the table when they woke up.
"Woah namjoon hyung I think y/n did this before going to school" j-hope says picking up the one on his chair.
"Oh.. wait.. there's a small card here"he says and namjoon checks his one too.
"You're right hyung there's something written on it too. Let's wait until everyone comes to read them." Namjoon said hiding his eager to see what's inside.
"I can't wait to read it let's go and get everyone. Hey jiminah ,junkookah , taehyungah, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung come quickly y/n has a surprise for us all" j-hope ran into others rooms calling them out all of them were almost getting ready and Jungkook ran down only wearing his boxers and Jin had chased him back to come back in a presentable way.
Finally all of them were seated and they were all admiring their bouquets.
"It's so touching that even though y/n had her exams he still remembered to wish on our debut" namjoon says "but I really hope she'd do well on her mid terms after all I had thought her" he added.
"Wow my sister's so considerate. So I'll read mine first " jimin says
"No way I'm the youngest so we're going to read mine first" Jungkook interrupts.
"No the eldest goes first don't you have any manners jungkookah" then Jin says.
"Nope as the Bangtan's leader I should read mine first" namjoon says.
"Aish it's just a piece of paper what are you all getting worked up for" Yoongi says frustrated by this favor fight and was btwirling the card in his cands.
"Okay how about we all open them at the same time for everyone to see" v suggested and surprisingly everyone agreed.
"Okay one...two ....three" they counted and opened the card. The massages were as follows.

Hey maknae of the group,
Jungkookie you'll do great, just don't wet your pants okay (◠‿・)-☆ good luck..

Jimin oppa,
Please don't kill fans with your sexy ness that's all I want. (ー_ー゛) fighting
*\0/*

V oppa,
Since I can't be there can you record your nerd to hottie scene close up for me please (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ good luck oppa♡

Hobi oppa,
It's really a shame I can't see especially you on stage (╥﹏╥) but I know you'll be brighten up the stage. Fighting
(~‾▿‾)

Yoongi,
Yoo savage sour one,try and live up to your stage name Suga instead of the opposite Good luck fighting ^_^

Namjoon oppa.
I Know you'll make a great leader just don't break anything just for today♡
128✓e980 ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Jin oppa,
Record your performance for me please and don't laugh in mid choreo ಠಿ_ಠಿ
Fighting♡

After reading their massages and each other's all of them were laughing uncontrollably. However Yoongi was not satisfied his one and was not as interesting as others but he laughed at his nickname and ironically the total opposite of his stage name. Each of them treasured the little girls card and put it away safely.

Finally the the time came closer for them to perform on debut stage they were already make-up ed and outfitted they were nervous as hell. As they performed with all of their might they were less nervous and it turned out to be a great performance and for days everyone was talking about the newly debuted Bangtan group.