a night in the woods

-Stiles-

As soon as I'm out I start running towards the woods between the trees . It has been a while since I didn't shift into my fox form and I almost forgot how it felt like to run across the trees and in the grass, it always makes me feel free ! The woods are always so beautiful and peaceful under the moon light everything seems so magical , I mean it is but it almost feels unreal after so much time in my human form I couldn't rember how much it made me feel good !

After some minutes of running in the woods I smell a familiar scent it's Scott's one . Shit ! I almost forgot the plan . So I run towards the familiar scent . When I arrived I see Scott and all the other talking about their patrol . I decide that it was the best time for me to show up but then I heard a crack and I immediately jump on top of a tree and I saw two hunters I believe . I turn my attention back to my friends but it seems like they didn't notice the hunters at all ! I then saw an arrow flying across the air almost hiting Boyd in the head , instead it hit a tree . All the members of the pack immediately turned. their attention to where the arrow came from . And three more arrows came from the bushes , I know for sure that they will not be able to stop them , they're not even in there werewolves form so I decide that I will help a little even if that means I won't be able to suprise them and that they will not run after me....at least not for tonight .

As soon as I saw the three arrows I jumped in a protective pose between my friends and the danger . I close my eyes and open them again, my purple eyes started to glow and the arrows were suddenly blocked by an invisible wall with some purple reflection on it as the weapons touched it . I then turn my head a little to watch my friends reaction from the corner of my eyes . They were all shocked and they were probably wondering what I was and how I did...what I did . When I saw their speechless face I start laughing a little on the inside trying to look really serious on the outside . After all it was still kinda fun even if it didn't go as planned ! I then turned my attention back at the hunters and I heard them leave probably to come back later on . Then I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I saw Scott slowly walking my way I just watched him doing his things with my eyes still glowing a little , but then I thought that if I agreed to him touching me they wouldn't run after me to have their answers . As I think of a new plan that is going to be way much funnier ! A little smirk crawl on my face even if in my fox form it's kinda hard to tell . I then wait until my best friend tries to touch me . Wait....a little more....and here you go ! I start running when Scott's hand almost touch me and he backed off surprised and then he looked at the pack and stared back at me running away but then I heard them running after me . I smiled seeing that my plan was totally working and since I'm in my fox form I know I run faster then them but then I heard something I wasn't prepared for. It was Derek in his wolf form ! He was following me successfully . In his wolf form he was almost as fast as me . But somehow I managed to run faster then him, even if he's an alpha . Then he stopped , and I started to slow down too since if no one was chasing me it would not be fun . I look behind me to find an angry black wolf with red glowing eyes, it was like he's eyes stared at my soul...I always hated it when he does that ! It's always creeping the shit out of me !after a while of us just staring at each other not moving , Derk start to walk towards me in a circle , I start walking in a defensive pose in the opposite way in the circle he was creating . We looked like two dog that were about to jump on each other and fight , but I honestly didn't want to fight Derek . So after some circle walking I just started to look behind me and then I looked at Derek dead in the eyes and smirked , I'm pretty sure he saw it because all his anger dropped he was just confused on why I was smiling like that . I suddenly jumped on top of a tree and I just jumped from tree to tree while Derek was still on the ground eyes wide open looking at me jumping happy of all the amusement I was getting from our little game . After couple trees I stopped and looked back at Derek who didn't move at all from his spot and I smiled again making him angry this time...very angry !

_______________________________________

Can you please comment ? It's free and it can make someone happy 🤗 !