a day in hell

-Stiles-

Whyyyyyyyyyy ! I almost didn't sleep for 3 days and the only night I could , Derek invites himself at my house and he becomes all weird and steal my sleep ! Why is it always me ?

I don't want to go but if I don't Scott will ask lots of question which I can't answer...so I kinda have no choice , I need to go to class today . So I take some clothe and change , I'm too tired to style my hair today so I won't . I run downstairs and walk to the kitchen and find a piece of paper .

Hello son

Already at work , didn't want to wake you up so I didn't come into your room . I'll probably work late tonight , but I'll take a day off to see the match of lacrosse even if you don't play you can always be picked last minute .

Have a good day love , dad

St:Yeah I don't think I'll be pick either , I mean I don't really try to play good or my cover wouldn't be realistic , and I'll be screwed . So I can understand why coach won't pick me , but I don't mind it's better for me . Anyways where are my toasts !!!! And why am I talking to myself again ?

I soon as I finished my breakfast , I heard a knock on my door , I go to see who it is and it's...

Sc:Hey bro !

St:Hey bud , what are you doing here ?

Sc:You don't remember what we said at the last meeting ?

St:What meeting ?

Sc:...

St:Scott...did you and the pack had a meeting without me ?

Sc:Wait it's not what it seems Stiles...

St:What is it then ?

Sc:Well you're humain and we've all decided to do a supernatural meeting because well you wouldn't be really useful here , but the meeting wasn't on anything important just to know which supernatural of the pack would protect which humans of the pack .

St:And you're telling me that "it's not important" !? Really Scott ! Did you and the pack did other meetings without me and the other humans pack members ?

Sc:...no...

St:Scoot I'm not a werewolf but I can see that you're lying to me right now . How many ?

Sc:What...?

St:How many meeting ? I said with a harsh voice , I was honestly hurt that Scott and the rest of the pack would do that , and surprisingly it hurts me even more to think that Derek would be part of this...

Sc:Stiles...I'm sorry bu-

St:JUST HOW MANY SCOTT ! HOW MANY TIME DID YOU FRICKING DO THIS !?

Sc:23...

St:23...23 fricking meeting Scott ! Wow ! You're literally the worst alpha ever , the worst friend...THE WORST BROTHER ! SCOTT DID YOU EVEN IMAGINE IF ANY OF US WOULD OF GOT HURT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT IT WAS THE BEST IDEA NOT TO GIVE US ALL THE INFORMATIONS !

                          -Scott-

The meeting of this weekend was really boring without Stiles sarcastic comments , Allison wasn't here either , Lydia is a banshee but since she doesn't really know how to control her powers so we didn't invite her either . But during the meeting we concluded that , I watch Stiles , Derek's sick so he stays home , Isaac watches over Allison even if I didn't really like that , Boyd and Erica wanted to stay together so they both watch over Lydia .