go on expose my life...bit-

-stiles-

After a while of talking the bell rang and we separate to go to our different classes . I was walking down the corridor to my my class . I couldn't help but think about what my dad said earlier , he never really talk about my mother since she was killed by the hunters . I don't have lots of memories of her but...I do remember some of her teaching , every Sunday evening I wouldn't go to sleep unless she told me about werefoxes

______________flashback_______________

5yo/St:Mommy , mommy !

Cl:Yes my little foxy ?

St:Can I watch a TV ?

Cl:No , I'm sorry Mieczyslaw but you know that you have school tomorrow and you need to go to sleep early or you would be really tired on the morning .

St:Don't call me that ! You know I don't like this name mom !

Cl:You should be really proud of this name , it was...

St:My grand-father's that died during the war...I know mom but everyone make fun of me at school when the teacher calls me by this name !

Cl:You shouldn't be ashamed of it , the other kids don't understand what this name stands for .

St:But it doesn't mean that they have to be rude about it I said with a pout , crossing my arms around my chest .

Cl:They don't get it , just don't mind them alright little foxy ?

St:Ok...

No:Darling , have you put Mieczy in bed yet ?

St:NO ! I don't want to go to bed !!!

No:Sorry little one , but you have to...

St:No , no , no , no , no ! I don't want to , school is annoying and I don't even listen anyway ! Why do I have to go if I don't learn anything ? Why can't I just stay here with you two...

Cl:No Foxy , you can't just skip school like that . But you know what I can do ?

St:No what is it ?

Cl:I can read you a book if you want .

No:A book ? Are you sure you don't want to tell him about your origins ?

St:Origins ? Mommy , what is dad talking about ?

Cl:N-nothing my little Foxy...it's just a silly little joke between us two .

No:Darling...I think it's about time you tell him .

Cl:N-no , it's too soon ! Maybe he's not even one , maybe he has your genes and I didn't pass it through him ! He's probably just human , like you and it'll be-

No:And what if he is one ? You need to pass your knowledge Claudia . It's important , it's his culture . He has every right to know where he's from...