He knows !

-Derek-

Al:DEREK ! ARE YOU HERE !?

De:H-HEY ! Just...COME UPSTAIRS !

Al:DEREK , DE-Derek...

De:Yes what's wrong ?

Al:Umhh...well Lydia , Stiles and I had a sleepover since yesterday was...kinda...unusual . But when we woke up Stiles wasn't in the couch and we checked the room he wasn't here either !

De:Aren't we Tuesday ? I said calmly even tho I was freaking out on the inside , Stiles is missing !

No , no , no I need to calm down I'm just...and I hate to admit it...overprotective . He's probably just at school or went for a ride in his jeep there's nothing to worry about . But for some reasons which are your love for him and your want to fu-I don't need details thank you very much ! I still have a feeling that something bad might have happened to him...

Al:Yeah , we are but...what in being Tuesday and Stiles going missing the same thing ?

De:School , Allison...he's probably at school .

Al:O-Oh...I should have thought of that ! Oh my gosh ! Why didn't I think about this !?

De:Hey it's fine , like you said yesterday was...something...you're probably still a little bit shaken about all that happened .

Al:Yeah...you're right , well I guess I should go to class too or my dad is going to kill me . Bye Derek thanks for calming me down , that's usually Stiles' job but since he isn't here I got a little bit panicked .

De:Bye...Oh ! And Allison can you tell the pack something for me please .

Al:Sure !

_______________________________________

                           -Allison-

I was driving off Derek's to go see if Stiles was at school , I feel so dumb thinking he was kidnapped or something . It's just that if he was heading to school he would probably wake me and Lydia up , but then again yesterday was arch and he probably didn't want to wake us up . All that matter anyway is that he's ok .

Al:Hey Lydia , do you want me to come pick you up from Stiles' ?

Ly:Sure but where are we going ? Did you find Stiles ?

Al:No but I talked to Derek and we're Tuesday .

Ly:You didn't have to go all the way to Derek loft , I could've told you we were Tuesday you know...

Al:I mean that we have school and that Stiles is probably already there

Ly:oh I get it , ok well come pick me up I'm waiting !

Al:Jeez I'm coming calm down...

Ly:What did you say ?

Al:I'm coming in five minute , ehehe !

After a while I finally arrived and Lydia got in the car I drove to school and I saw Stiles waiting in front of the entrance . He seems alright , that's great ! Maybe things will just come back as they were before all...this . I stop the car and me and Lydia get out and run towards Stiles .