What Is Going On !?

-Derek-

I looked at Allison, she had her arms crossed and she looked at me with her eyebrows furrow. She wasn't scray or anything, don't get me wrong...i know not to mess with an Argent but she didn't have any weapons and I clearly wasn't risking my life, I took a quick glance at Stiles and he seemed amuzed and really appreciative of Allison's words. So i agreed to get in there little game and left. Well I didn't actually left, I simply hid behind a tree waiting to see what they'll say. There was no way for me to let them alone with Scott.

As soon as they saw me go Allison and Stiles started laughing and that's when I realized...i'm so stupid! Why would I ever left him behind to be on the good side of Scott when I have the most precious guy with me?

Al:I didn't though this would work, but at least we'll have curly fries for tonight. I heard Allison say which made me giggle a bit, I will need to buy them for real I guess.

Sc:Why are you on his side Allison? I don't understand how you could possibly still want to be friend with him!

St:Oh  right I forgot that he existed...

Sc:Excuse me!

St:Listen...Scott, it was fun playing with you but you're seriously starting to get on my nerves. You abused Allison when you were together and you abuse all your friends. The only people who actually likes you are Malia and Erica, and it's only because they think that you'll give them your power or some shit like that.

I know that I never really looked into Allison's and Scott's relationship but would Scott really abuse her? Everytime I saw them together they seemed like every young teen crazy in love with the other.

Sc:I will never abuse Allison! I love her and she loves me, you brainwashed her into thinking it wasn't true!

Al:Scott...I can think by myself! Open your eyes, you're the only one who brainwash other into thinking they need you!

Sc:That's not true Allison, you're just saying what he taugh you to! You love me, I love you, we have the right to be in love. It's not the same as that f@ggot there, he doesn't deserve love.

I swear that if he calls Stiles a f@ggot one more time I'll rip open his throat with my teeth! Maybe Stiles isn't the most powerful of us but he's the smartest and the one who does all the research. Without him Scott's stupid pack is absolutely nothing, they're just a bunch of inexperienced supernatural teens.

Al:...you do know that Stiles and I are both bi, right? Because...you insulted me as well when you said that.

Sc:You...you're not gay, you slept with me and you loved it!

Al:I'm not gay, I'm bi, I like both male and female...sorry to break your little bubble but, I didn't love doing it with you at all. Clearly you were just thinking about your own pleasure, like you always do.

Sc:You're lying, you were always screaming my name!

St:eurk, I didn't need the details Scott!

Al:I was screaming for you to stop!? She yelled out shocking me and probably Stiles too since he didn't say anything for a second

I decided to stop hiding and go to comfort Allison and beat Scott's ass at the same time because what he did is unacceptable! As I came out of the wood I saw Stephen les push Scott into a tree, I could clearly see the bright purple that covered his once whisky eyes. He then ran at a n unhumanly speed to grab him by the collar of his shirt, pinning him to the very same tree he just shoved him into.

St:Did she just said that you raped her! I heard him interrogate him

Sc:And what if I did? It's not like you can do anything without Derek to protect you. He responded with a dumb smile plastered on his stupid face

St:Clearly you underestimate me... I heard him say in a warning way

I was now next to Allison and I took her in my arms

Al:Derek ? What are you doing here, go help Stiles ?! She immediately said trying to push me off of her, seeing as I didn't budge she just gave up and broke down crying in my arms while I kept a close look on stiles. He didn't seem to need or want help.

I saw him open his mouth and bite Scott right where his shoulder and neck meet. What is he doing? I heard my inner wolf say which made me jump a little with surprise. He's kicking Scott's ass, Wait... He's about to collapse look! I take my eyes off Allison to see that Stiles was in fact laying on the floor whit a small mischievous smile on his face while Scott is screaming at the top of hi lungs.

The sounds made Allison get back to reality and we immediately ran towards Stiles without even looking towards Scott direction. When I arrived at his side, the first thing I checked is if he was breathing and if he has a pulse. His eyes were half open and they didn't seem to be able to focus on anything. I was terrified, I could loose him...i know that our lives aren't safe but it never occurred to me that I could loose him for real, I can't even imagine my life without him now that we finally found each other.

De:Stiles, STILES ! I yelled trying to get an answer but he didn't seem to notice me as his eyes continued looking around mindlessly

When his eyes finally focused on something it wasn't me, it was Allison, his all face seemed to lit up to see that she wasn't hurt or in danger. She fell on her knees, taking his hand in hers, she was crying, seeing her best friend, probably one of the person that counts the most for her and that was always there after her mother died, being in this stage must be really hard. I've never understood it before but Allison and Stiles are inseparable and they deeply care for each other, they would litteraly sacrifice them self just to protect the other.

Stiles turned to me and this time he smiled before closing his eyes, all the muscles of his face seemed to relax and I immediately searched for his heartbeat, when I found it, it was really weak and irregular. I immediately take his lifeless body and rush to the hospital. I had to let Allison there, she wouldn't move she was parylized and she kept her head down while crying her eyes out over where Stiles body was previously laying. The scream of agony that Scott was making, fading in the background.

I don't know what he did to Scott but it seems to be working , but at the price of his own life ? Is it really worthy ? I was worried sick for Stiles, the more we waited the less I could hear his heartbeat and his previously warm body is now almost as cold as ice...

_______________________________________

Hey guys! More angst because...we love to see Scott suffer 😁👌 anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's not an actually new chapter but more of a change of pov but anyway I can't wait to see you in the next one and this time it'll be completely new , promise !!! Byyyyyye ❤️❤️❤️