a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )

-Derek-

I was laying in bed with this weird feeling , it was like an electrical strike running down my spine but...it doesn't hurt it makes me feel super hot and I hear my inner wolf scream Stiles...stiles...STILES !! All day ! What the fuck is wrong with me ! I feel like I'm going crazy...wait Peter went through that...maybe I can...no ! I can't ask him for help ! He's a crazy psychopath , I'm sure this is just...temporary...or at least I hope...

____________30minutes later___________

Ok no this is getting worst and there is  no way I am taking this for 2 weeks or I don't know what time !  All I know is that it's getting way worst , I can almost breath and I feel hotter and hotter...I have no other choice I need to call Peter .

~me calling that weird psycho uncle~

OH ! dear nephew what a pleasure what happen for you to be so desperate that you need to call your super uncle at the rescue ?

Shut up .

Whoa...did you run a marathon or something you seem out of breath...wait you're not calling me while you're having sex right ? Ewwww Derek really !

I...I'm not having s...sex with anyone...shut up !

You seem to struggle talking you're actually starting to worry me , what's happening ?

Well if...if I'm calling you that ob... obviously means...I do...don't know...dumbass !

Ouch...why are you hurting my feelings like that ! Well dear nephew you'll have to explain to me what happened because all I can hear right now is someone either being shock either having sex so...you'll have to give me some explanation .

I...I smelled something...

Which is ?

my....I th....I think it is my...my mate .

Pffffffff ! YOUR WHAT !

My mate

Ooooh...that...eumh...that explain a lot of things....

Are...are you going to help me ?

Euh...I'm not having sex with you Derek wtf !

Who said I wan...wanted to have sex with you !

Well you asked for my help and since you're in that state...

What...what are you talking about ?

Ah you don't know...well this is akward...

Peter... what is...happening ?

Ok so when a wolf finds his mate he goes in heat and well...it's suppose to have...mmmmh...have sex with his mate so they're bounded together forever...so yeah...that's basically it...

W-what ! Mom said it was supposed to just be a...sick feeling !

Oh come on Derek , you were like 8 she wasn't going to tell you, that you needed to put your di-

Ok ! No need to finish this sentence thank !

What I was just trying to help...

Tell me how to stop this...and that's when you'll r-really help !