it's a...what ?

-Stiles-

When I stopped crying we finally started the meeting . I felt like shit for being so weak in front of the pack, they already think of me as a skinny little human while they show off as strong individuals.

I was sitting on the couch between Scott and Erica and Derek started looking at me which made me a little uncomfortable . As soon as Scott noticed it he put his arm around my shoulder in a defensive way and Derek looked away . He then started talking .

De:So as you know we saw something last night...

Is:You're talking about the fox ?

De:Exactly...does someone know what it was ?

Bo:It was a fox...

Ly:Yes but how did this animal just  casually stopped the arrows ?

Al:Yes it's true , I actually also wondered how a simple fox could do that...

De:It's because it wasn't just a simple fox but a werefox .

Is:Werefox like werewolves ?

De:Kind of...but actually even if some people think it's the same for werewolves and werefox it's completely different . Werefox can't be turn they are only born werefox and some bloodline are most powerful than others like the pure blood dynasty . They can shift into three form , their humans form , their partial fox form , and their full fox form . The more the bloodline is powerfull the bigger the fox form .

Is:But the one we saw was almost the size of you when you're on your a wolf ! Maybe this is because the fox is the same age as you...

De:No , actually he is a teenager .

Er:Ok , first of all how do you know it's a teenager ? And second of all why would it be a boy it could completely be a girl !

De:Because he has an orange furr and adults have a white one because in the nature the adult lived in mountains where they can hide .

Sc:But why particularly a teenager ? He could also be a kid .

St:Yeah why a teenager ? I asked , I really wanted to know how Derek learnt all of that stuff on werefoxes . I was extremely curious because you don't see a werefox everyday and not a lot of people successfully become friend with each other so how could he have so much knowledge on us ?

De:He had purple glowing eyes and kids can't practice magic...

Al:Wait a minute !

Ly:Magic !

De:Yes . If the werefox is from a powerful family of pure blood...yes they can do magic .

Sc:That's so cool !

Is:How do you know all that stuff Derek ?

De:I've read some books that's all...

St:You can't know all of that just by reading books that's impossible ! I said that with some anger in my eyes . But it's true we are one of the most unknown creature and he acts like it's nothing .

De:Ok...my mother used to tell me stories about this really powerful creatures that lived in the mountains and that sometimes come down in towns . But the rest of my pack always said not to trust a fox because they just create problems but my mother told me  that in reality foxes were just bored and that they didn't want to create problems at all , they just want to have fun and they don't realize what they do until it's too late .

Clichés ! We don't do anything of that...it's true that when I get bored I really need to do something and that I have the urge to run and and jump and....well to do something . But it does not mean that we hurt anyone by running in the woods ! You're all wrong sour wolf . Plus I'm sure my adhd takes part in the whole, I'm too energetic thing.

St:And you trusted her ? Instead of your whole pack ?

De:Yes of cours I did .

Er:So we got our asses saved by some teenager werefox with magic...?

De:I guess .

Wait are they really that ashamed that I saved them ? I could've just let them die but no i saved them and they act like it's some kind of problem . I can't believe it ! I put myself in danger for them and they act like I'm the problem ! What kind of joke is that !

_______________________________________

We almost have 100 views ! Thank you so much ❤️