get out Scott !!!

-Allison-

Al:Ok...it's not only friendship , you're right Scott .

Sc:I knew it...i-it's great , really...I support you guys I-I'm happy to see that you're ready to be happy again , even if it's with someone else...

Al:That's super kind of you to say all that Scott , but ! It's true that I feel bad for not telling you earlier that...me and Stiles are best friend...Scott looked shocked , his eyes were wide open and his face was white , just like he'd seen a ghost

Sc:Best friend...? But Stiles is my best friend !

Al:Uuuuh...I'm his...girl best friend...

Sc:His girl best friend ? Does this really  exist ?

Al:...yeees...?

Sc:But why didn't you tell me ? If you had explained it I would've understood . Wait , when did you guys even became close ? HOW did you guys became close !?

Al:O-Oh it was eummmh...not so long ago just a few mo-weeks , just a few weeks !

Sc:Oh , ok then ! Does...does that mean I still have a chance with you...?

Al:U-uh...a , a chance with me ? I mean...yes-no...I don't know ! I have no idea i-you , you kinda caught me off guard...

Sc:O-Oh...yes I get it , don't think too much about what I said...or...if you imagine that there's still something between us then...then think about it and give me an answer...o-of course you have all the time you need !

Al:Thank you Scott , I'll think about it...thanks for letting me the time I need but I don't want to give you false hope or anything...

Sc:It's ok take you're time .

Al:Thanks , I really need to go tho ! Stiles probably need me , I saw him run in the house and I'm sure something is bugging him .

Sc:He didn't tell me , he is not going to tell you either , I'm sorry Allison but him and I have been best friend since forever and if he don't talk to me about it he for sure won't tell you .

Part of this was true , they've been best friend forever but what he don't know is that me and Stiles tell each other everything . Absolutely everything , he knows I would never judge him and I know he'll never judge me either . And I also know that right now he is waiting for me to join him in his room and is dying to tell me everything that happened . And what I'm also sure is that I'm going to get a text from him , asking me to meet him in three , two , one...and there it goes !

Al:Oops...I said looking down at my phone seeing that it was in fact Stiles

Sc:What's up ?

Al:Stiles just texted me to join him upstairs so we could talk , gotta go !

Sc:Wait what !

I didn't let him the chance of finishing his sentence that I had already ran upstairs . I knocked on Stiles door with our secret code , we invented the code in case we were in danger and to be able to know that it's really us . Three fast knock a pause , one knock a pause and finally two last knock . As soon as I finished the door open violently and I see Stiles with a panicked face .