we finally found you

-?-

I've been trying to move that werewolf for at least 20 minutes , but I can't manage to make him move ! So i decided to call my best friend so she can help me move him to an abandon house in the middle of the wood not far away .

?:Hey...Vanny , I may need your help for a little something...

Va:After you ran out like this you dare to call me and ask me for a favour !

?:I'm sorry ok ! I was just not feeling it , you know how much this exam meant to me...

Va:That's not a fricking reason !

?:Are you going to help me are not .

Va:Of course I'll help you Micheal , you know I will so don't even try me...but your not forgiven yet !

Mi:All right...and how can I be forgiven then ?

Va:I don't know...

Mi:You want me to pay for donuts am I wrong ?

Va:Nope , that's right ! You're going to pay for at least ours 5 next trip to the donuts shop !

Mi:Whatever makes you happy...

Va:You're not going to get away with this , I'm not going to forgive you're going to pay for my donuts !

Mi:At least I tried...

Va:Try harder next time , or don't upset me !

Mi:You always get upset over absolutely nothing !

Va:But hey...I'm still your best friend !

Mi:Wonder why tho...

Va:Excuse me...?

Mi:No...nope didn't say anything ! Just meet me here , I'm sending my location .

______time skip 10 minutes later______

                         -Vanny-

Va:Hey Micheal...sooooo what are we doing in the middle of the woods ?

Mi:You're not going to believe what I found ! I have the perfect plan to get revenge on the academy !?

Va:And you're going to do this...how ?

Mi:I found a werewolf !?

Va:You found what !?

Mi:I captured a werewolf Vanny , do you believe it ! We're going to kill it and then the academy will be forced to admit that I deserve the title of pro hunter !

Va:Wow wow , calm down here buddy...that's not an easy thing to do , how did you even manage to capture a werewolf ? Did you even have a gun ?

Mi:Oh come on, it doesn't matter ! I captured a fricking werewolf !? It's the only thing that is important .

Va:And where is this...little werewolf of yours ?

Mi:Oh right ! It's right here , we just need to walk for a minute or two and you'll finally get to see the monster that I managed to put down !