you're...HERE !

-Stiles-

At this point I was dragging Allison inside my room , and I placed her on my bed .

St:Ok so here's what's happening , there's something wrong with me !

Al:Something wrong ?

St:Yes , very wrong actually !

Al:Well...what is it ?

St:It's Lydia...

Al:Lydia...you...oh my god ! Are you two finally together ? I was sure there was something off when she actually agreed to spend more time with you , I don't understand why you say that's something is wrong tho...that's all you've ever dreamt of !

St:I know that's when I realized that  something was wrong !

Al:What does that mean ?

St:I was actually grossed out ! Grossed out Allison ! Grossed out by the thought of me and Lydia together !? Allison you don't understand , me being disgust by the image of my forever crush and I  dating ! You can't tell me that I'm sane because I'm totally crazy right now !

Al:Ooooooh...I see , you're over her then .

St:I don't know what you're talking about , I'm definitely not over her that's impossible !

Al:What do you mean ? From what you're telling me you are totally over Lydia Stiles .

St:I already told you I can't be !

Al:But you don't feel the same then before do you ?

St:No , I don't , it's true but it doesn't mean anything !

Al:Hey...Stiles , it's not that big of a deal . You're not in love with Lydia anymore and that's totally normal , feelings come and leave just like that . She ignore you for years and now that you learnt to know her you realize that you felt in love with the image that Lydia gave and not the actual person she was , you idealised her and now that you see that she's not as perfect as you've seen her all those years you lost feelings for her . Of course you still feel something for her but I doubt it's love anymore , I think that you only like her as a friend .

St:Maybe you're right...maybe it's not as bad as it seems , it's just that my biggest dream came true and i was just...not happy about it , I seriously though something was wrong with me . But like always , you're here and you bring me back to earth when I'm losing sense . You're the best !

Allison was truly my best friend , since the day she helped me and listened to me like no one ever did . I know she will never judge me and I hope she knows that I would never judge her either . That's why I don't even have to think about wether or not tell her about something that happened , I just immediately go to her . Every sunday nights I go to her's or she go to mine and we have a sleepover where we talk about what happened to us during the week since we have to act like we aren't friends at school so the pack doesn't suspect anything . And on the Monday we go early together so we can talk a little on the way and we separate once we arrive there .

Al:Thank you Stiles , oh ! I forgot to tell you !? I was planning on telling you on sunday night , but I think now will do .

St:Ooooouuuuuuh ! What is it ? Did Issac asked you out ? Or did you finally manage to do the perfect score at the parcour you built in the woods ?